100 - Don't Fret

Faster than they could blink, they were at the airport, climbing into the private jet, ready to head back home.

Once they were in the air and on their way, Rylee and Sebastian collapsed together on the couch in the middle of the plane. Sebastian laid with his head in Rylee's lap, and her hands drifted into his hair. He closed his eyes, her hands feeling like magic.

"Your hairs getting long, boy," Rylee joked as she ran her hands through his hair steadily.

"Yeah, blame Tommy Lee for that. You're not gonna like me in a week or two..."

"Oh god, why..." Rylee's hands froze for a moment.

"Well, I've got to go in next week and get my hair dyed black..." Sebastian mentioned, eyes still closed.

"That's not bad. Your hairs not that far off," hands starting back through his hair again.

"And...I've got to change my facial hair."

"I can't think of what Tommy Lee's facial hair looked like...what, did he have some pornstache? Oh god. Tell me he didnt have a pornstache."

Sebastian laughed heartily, "No, thank god. He didn't. He, uh, did have a soul patch though."

Rylee's hand stopped again and disappeared from Sebastian's hair. Sebastian opened his eyes to see Rylee had put both her hands on her cheeks, "Oh no! Noooo!"
Rylee laughed but looked horrified all at once.

"It'll only be a few months, you won't have to suffer long." Sebastian chuckled.

"Who do I have to fight?" Rylee joked.

"I'd honestly say Tommy Lee, but just as long as it's not me again." Sebastian joked in return.

Rylee slapped his shoulder, laughing.

They continued chatting for a bit, eventually turning on a movie just for them both to promptly fall asleep on one another for a majority of the flight.

——————————

With a time change and a ten hour flight, it was about 5:30 pm when they were landing at LaGuardia, jet lagged and exhausted, but happy to be home.

Sebastian was surprised, when they walked off the plane, that Chris and Alexa were waiting for them with Sebastian's car on the tarmac.

"Ayyy! Welcome back!" Chris said, extending out his arms for a hug with both Sebastian and Rylee.

Alexa stood back for a moment after she snagged a hug from Sebastian, just looking at Rylee, and Rylee did the same in return, before they both let out a high pitched squeal and hugged each other tightly.

Both boys jumped in surprise at the interaction, immediately laughing after.

"Good God, y'all." Chris laughed.

Alexa immediately grabbed Rylee's left hand to look at her ring and couldn't even say anything she hadn't already said over the phone, she just pulled her in for another hug.

They all laughed and headed for the car, the boys grabbing the luggage. Chris offered to drive them all back to Sebastian and Rylee's place.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm surprised you're in town, Chris." Sebastian commented as they climbed in the car.

"I've been doing press for Lightyear and just so happened to end up in New York for the last two weeks..have another week or so..then I head back to LA."

"Conveniently enough, I'll be heading to LA in a week or two."

Rylee scooted to the middle seat so she could lean her head on Sebastian's shoulder, feeling the weight of how tired she actually was finally hitting her.