104 - First Thought

After they finished dinner, they took their wine and sat together on the couch. The room still dim, candlelight from the table across the hall the only light glistening in sight.

Rylee leaned on her elbow on the back of the couch, facing Sebastian, as she took a sip of her Pinot noir.

Before she had a chance to speak, Sebastian leaned over towards the coffee table, setting down his glass. He then leaned over and delicately took Rylee's glass from her, placing it on the table as well.

He wasted no time in leaning back across the couch to pull Rylee into a deep kiss, tongues delving together quickly.

They slowly ended up laying on the couch, Sebastian atop Rylee, only focused on one another.

He leaned down close, whispering in her ear, "God. You know I fucking love this dress...but there's no way I can get it off without just ripping it. So if you want this in one piece...I need your help."

Rylee tried not to laugh as Sebastian sat up, letting her sit up to take off her dress. As soon as she tossed it on the floor, Sebastian was back on top of her, his mouth immediately found her neck and made his way down her collarbone.

Rylee found the hem of Sebastian's shirt and shuffled it up and off with his help. She tossed it on the floor along with her dress, and her hands quickly found their way into Sebastian's long hair tugging lightly as he continued kissing down the valley between her breasts and across her stomach.

Sebastian kept his movements leisurely and delicate, he wanted to take his time with her. He didn't want to miss a single inch.

To Rylee's disappointment, instead of stopping, he continued down her legs, clear to her calves and back up, taking all of her in. Kissing languidly, he eventually made his way back up, nipping at her thighs and eventually ending between her legs.

He pulled at her panties with his teeth part way down her legs before he used his hands to help pull them all the way off, aiming for the clothes pile on the floor, but failing.

He plunged his tongue into her quickly, finding her clit with ease, immediately swirling around it. Rylee closed her eyes, fixated on his motions, her back arching in bliss.

She let out a moan filled gasp when he quickly plunged two fingers into her folds, while his tongue worked simultaneously, keeping a steady rhythm.

Rylee's grip on Sebastians hair tightened, causing him to let out a moan that thrummed through her and shot straight to her core. "Oh, Seb- fuck. Right there." Rylee could barely form a full sentence as he continued his rhythm.

He curled his fingers and pulled shouts of his name from her lips as he continually hit Rylee's sweet spot, his mouth still working with fervor.

The coil within her snapped and ecstasy washed over her as Sebastian continued pulling her through her high. Rylee eventually pushed gently on Sebastian's head, attempting to pull him away from her now sensitive clit.

Sebastian pulled slightly against her, staying between her thighs for another few moments. "Oh my go- seb. I swear." She pushed against him more now, causing him to chuckle as he separated from her.

He brought his fingers to his lips, slowly sucking them clean, as he looked up towards Rylee from still down by her knees. He slowly kissed his way back up her body, when he eventually ended at Rylee's lips, sliding his tongue effortlessly inside. It was always so strange to taste herself on him, but she always secretly loved it.

While Sebastian was slow and methodical with his touches and movements, Rylee quickly dove into the opposite.

Rylee pushed Sebastian up and over so now she was on top of him. She quickly pulled his shorts and boxer briefs down and off, the floor collection growing. She finalized the pile by unfastening her bra and tossing it down.