60 - Two

The rest of the next week and a half passed by achingly slow for both Sebastian and Rylee. The days seemed so redundant and draining. Nurses coming in and out at all hours, dealing with getting in and out of bed for tests (though they had finally gotten the hang of it and it didn't hurt to do as much anymore), rating pain on scales from 1-10, always fluctuating depending on the day.

Though a major positive of the week was that Sebastian's left eye could now open completely, though the heavy bruising still remained. He was just happy to be able to fully see again.

When Thursday rolled around, Sebastian was disappointed when Dr. Singh came in to discuss updates. The doctor suggested staying a few more days until Sebastian's sprained wrist healed. Once it did, it would be much easier for him to be mobile at home.

He was bummed by the news, but he understood. Rylee wouldn't be able to lug him around by herself and Chris isn't always available to help. So it made sense to just try to be patient and ride out the next few days.

Later that day, Rylee was laying in the bed next to Sebastian, scrolling through different social media's and she stopped when a news article caught her eye. It was dated with the night of Sebastian's accident.

Sebastian Stan Injured on Set!
Written by Jocelyn Smith

Terrible, scary news to report on this Friday evening.

According to a reliable source, this afternoon, while filming for Marvel's newest untitled Captain America movie, Sebastian Stan, 39, was injured on set. Our sources say he was completing a stunt that involved a harness and the harness wires malfunctioned, causing him to fall from a large height. It's unclear how severe his injuries are but it is being reported that he was taken by ambulance to a hospital near by, possibly in critical condition.

Chris Evans, Marvel costar and longtime best friend of Stan, was seen entering the hospital along side Sebastian Stan's girlfriend, Rylee Summers. Soon after, a handful of other costars  were seen entering the hospital, including but not limited to Tom Holland, Hayley Atwell, and Anthony Mackie.

We here at E!News wish him well and hope for a speedy recovery. We will update you as soon as we hear about his condition.

Subscribe to our page for more news and updates!

"I feel like e!news is the web version of when people say 'pics or it didn't happen.' Like...if they don't write about it, it didn't happen." Rylee stated as she scrolled past the article when they were done with it.

"I dunno how they find this shit out to be honest. I mean. It's always a closed set. And NDAs are absolutely a thing."

"Who knows. There's always worms crawling in the wood."

Sebastian stopped reading and looked at Rylee. "What the hell kind of analogy is that?" Sebastian laughed.

"I don't know." Rylee laughed back.

——————————

The next few days drug by just as slowly as the past week had, but overall things were going okay. On that upcoming Monday, Dr. Singh removed Sebastian's splint and had him gently  flex his fingers and arm muscles.