37 - What Don't I Know?

Prepare for Heartbreak!
Written by Jocelyn Smith

Click this link for pictures!

Early Saturday morning, Sebastian Stan was seen rushing from his car down into a subway terminal at Brighton Beach. When he emerged from the subway, he exited with his Mystery Girl and another woman.

The Mystery Girl, as we've come to know and love, looked completely distraught. Sebastian had his arm wrapped around behind her as well as holding her arm for support. He helped her into his Jaguar along with the other woman and they quickly sped off.

What in the world is going on?
Our poor Mystery Girl!
We hope everything is okay!

Sebastian has been seen with the Mystery Girl multiple times over the last month or two. She's been very good at staying anonymous and he's been even better at hiding their status!

We'll keep you updated as soon as we get more on this crazy story!

Like and follow our page so you can get the latest know-how sooner!

Alexa, surprisingly, saw it first. Her jaw dropped as soon as she saw the pictures. She didn't know what to do. Tell Sebastian? Tell Rylee? She ultimately decided to ask Chris.

They had talked in whispers in bed about Rylee's situation after they all left Ruby's late on Saturday night. Alexa had given Chris some details before, but he had just received far more information from Sebastian about it at Ruby's, so Alexa decided to give him information about Michael to fill in the gaps for Chris to fully understand the situation.

"What scum of the earth..." Chris spat, laying in bed next to Alexa.

"Yeah. He started out seeming kind, but as the years went by he let his true colors show, and Rylee just couldn't get out." Alexa sighed, reflecting back on her friends trauma.

"So what do we do about this article..." she questioned Chris.

"Maybe show it to Sebastian first. I know him and her had a conversation about paparazzi in the past... maybe he's got something to say about it." Chris answered.

Alexa nodded as she copy and pasted the link into a text to Sebastian.

Alexa
Hey Sebastian. I know this is rough, but I wanted to make you aware this article existed...

There was a few minutes pause between Alexa sending the article and Sebastian's response. She assumed he was reading it before he responded.

Sebastian
Crap. I was afraid that would happen. Thanks for the heads up.

Chris read Sebastian's response over Alexa's shoulder. "God like they aren't dealing with enough, E!News has to stick their grimy little fingers in it."

"I know." Alexa said, pouting slightly.

——————————

Sebastian hadn't got much sleep after they got back to Rylee's around 4:30 am. He woke up around 8:00, his body trying to scream for normalcy since he usually woke up at 6:00 most days.