99 - Champagne

Both Sebastian and Rylee may have forgotten all about dinner the rest of the evening. At around 9:00 after their third?...fourth round? Sebastian called down for room service.

Twenty or so minutes later they heard a knock at the door. Rylee tossed on one of the knee length bamboo robes that was tucked away in the bathroom and answered it, thanking the man who brought up their food and shut the door quickly behind her.

Sebastian stayed in bed, sitting up against the headboard, naked under the sheets, as Rylee brought both their trays of food in.

"Ah, you're a fucking angel Rylee, thank you." He stuck his hands out to take his tray from Rylee and held hers steady as she hopped back into bed, taking off her robe and huddling under the blankets with Sebastian.

Sebastian uncovered his dish to reveal a grilled fillet of seabass with broccoli sauce
and salted potatoes. Rylee tried not to giggle at his food choice and the word play with his name, but he just rolled his eyes at her with a smile. Rylee's dish had a beef fillet with roast potatoes.
They both also had a bowl of sorbet and another bowl of fresh fruit.

They took their time eating, sharing bites between one another, when they were surprised to hear another knock on the door. They both looked at each other, Sebastian still with half a mouthful of food.

They had everything that they had ordered and knew literally no one in the country, let alone the hotel, who would be knocking. Sebastian stood slowly now, Rylee holding his half eaten tray of food so it didn't upset. He grabbed a robe off the chair and cinched it around his waist as he walked towards the door, looking through the peep hole.

He saw a man holding something in his hand, but he was turned sideways so he was difficult to see. Sebastian hesitated but opened the door slowly, "Hi...can I help you?"

"Hello! Sorry to bother you so late, but this was ordered from the restaurant downstairs for you and your fiancé. You are Mr. Stan, yes?" The man displayed a bottle of champagne in his arms for Sebastian.

"That's me...but we didn't order any drinks?"

"Oh sorry for the misunderstanding this was ordered by a," he looked at the order form attached to the bottle, "Christopher?"

Sebastian's shoulders relaxed immediately, almost ready to huff out a laugh, "Oh, okay. Yes. Thank you so much." Sebastian took the bottle and note offered out by the man, and wished him a good rest of the evening, as the man said the same in return to him, walking away towards the elevator.

"Everything okay, babe?" Rylee asked across the room, covering herself with the bedsheet.

"Yeah," Sebastian half yelled across the suite, "it was a concierge with a bottle of champagne." He walked into the room and passed the attached card over to Rylee for her to read as he left to find glasses in the kitchenette.

Congratulations on your engagement!
Much Love,
Chris and Lex

"Aw, that's so sweet. Howd they know we were here though?" Rylee asked, setting the note on the side table.

"Eh, I had a lot of free time to chat with Chris the past few days. He must've remembered me mentioning the hotel." Sebastian answered as he walked back through the suite, two glasses in hand.

Sebastian took hold of the bottle, and He unclasped the top, wiggling the cork a bit, so a few seconds later he could pop it, spraying slightly across the floor as Rylee squeaked out a laugh. Sebastian poured them both a glass and handed Rylee hers. Both clinking their glasses together.

Rylee took out her phone to take a picture of Sebastian with his but he stuck up a finger, "Hold on, if this is going out into the world, I don't wanna look like complete crap.." He grabbed his sunglasses off the table and sat down in a chair opposite her, and gestured for her to continue. He held up his glass and made a face as she laughed and snapped the picture.