Chapter 39

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Save yourself from Hell-fire even by giving half a date-fruit in charity."

Sahih al-Bukhari 1417

**********************

She was sitting in her room when she remembered that she hasn't spoken to Zaynab for like a week, so she dialed her number on her phone.

"I thought you have forgotten about me" Zaynab said immediately she picked the call.

"Assalamu alaikum to you too" Fadimatuu sarcastically replied.

"Waalaikumussalam, and don't try to dodge it. Since when you got married you've completely forgotten about me. I know you married my brother but you could atleast be calling me na" Zaynab complained.

"I'm sorry, I've been a lot busy these past few days, hope you can forgive me" Fadimatuu apologized.

"Alright but you've to promise to be calling me everyday" Zaynab uttered.

"Okay but make it two days please" Fadimatuu requested.

"Okay. So now tell me what you've been doing? Mama told me that Aaliyah is at your house, is she causing you any trouble?" Zaynab asked.

Fadimatuu thought for a while before replying her, as she don't want to tell her what Aaliyah had been upto and the misunderstanding she's causing between her and Khaleel. But she had to tell her since she's her best friend and they always share everything with each other.

"You know how Aaliyah is, she's even scaring me I swear" Fadimatuu replied.

"What did she do? She did not hurt you right?" Zaynab asked panicking.

"No she didn't hurt me, but she had been planning so many evil plans so that she would create a rift between me and your brother. Can you imagine she even accused me of slapping her when she's the one that slapped herself?" Fadimatuu told her.

"What? Did she really do that?" Zaynab asked unbelievably.

"Yes and they're other things she did apart from that" Fadimatuu muttered.

"Then tell me" Zaynab urged and Fadimatuu narrated all what Aaliyah did since when she arrived at their house.

"I can't believe she really do that, she even faked seeing a cat inside the house that's really shocking. I underrated Aaliyah, I never know she can be this evil." Zaynab was flabbergasted by what she heard.

"Me too" Fadimatuu uttered.

"I don't see a reason why you still let her stay in your house after all she finished doing" Zaynab spoked.

"What can I do? And she said she's going to attend her friend's wedding, so you see no reason for me to told her to leave my house" Fadimatuu said.

"That's not the reason she's in Abuja, she just wanted to come to your house and destroy your home. And the friend's wedding she said she's going, she's not even her friend but just acquaintances they hardly even talked." Zaynab told her.

"What?" Fadimatuu said unbelievably.

"Yes it's the truth. And don't worry, you don't have to tell her to leave. I'm going to tell Mama all she had been doing to you, and she's going to leave your house today In Sha Allah" Zaynab uttered.

"No please don't tell Mama, I didn't tell you so that you can inform her. I don't want to create any misunderstanding between Aaliyah and your parents." Fadimatuu muttered.

"You mean I should just shut my mouth after you finished telling me this? I won't do that. I can't just keep quiet and watch you suffer from Aaliyah's evil plans." Zaynab spoked.