🌸You're My Favorite Flower🌸

Warning this story mentions...

-skin juice

-unalivment

-sad moments

-stabby mcstabberson

-panic at the discs

-mentions of past abuse

-spoilers for Techno's stream and Tommy's stream from 11/28/21

Also this is a self insert story cause I wanted to write it so go ahead and skip this story

I'll just be a little sad :(

EVERYTHING IS PLATONIC! LIKE ALWAYS!!

Also my pronouns are they/them and moon/moons, there isnt another character named moon XD

"Nova..I have to tell you something.."

"You're acting like somebody died or something" The enby chuckled, waiting for Eret to start laughing too. Slowly moons smile fell, realizing how serious the situation is. "Wha-what happened?"

"Dream..He escaped prison.." Nova's eyes widened, feeling their hand immediately going to their sword. "Thats..That's sadly not all..."

"What could be worse than that?! We need to find him and-and-"

"Nova. Ranboo was killed during his escape. Techno had to break Dream out because of favors and stupid stuff and Ranboo had to help him.. Sam killed him.." Silence filled the air, the red head stared at the ground, hand gripped tightly on their sword. "Nova-"

"I'm going to kill him." Red filled moons vision as they looked up. Anger fueling their every move at this moment. "They're going to pay. I'm going to kill everyone who hurt him."

"Nova.. I know you two were close but-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! DREAM TAKES EVERYTHING I CARE ABOUT AND THATS GOING TO STOP NOW." Moon pulled their sword out of their holder, it shining in the light of the sun.

"Nova wait-" She reached out to grab Nova's shoulder, wanting to be able to reason with them a little bit instead of just going off of anger. Though the enby quickly disappeared into thing air, purple particles surrounding where they used to stand. "God kid... You need to think with your head instead of your heart.."

Nova stared at the portal in front of them, moon knew where they would find Dream. Exile. Tommy had ran off minutes before, saying he needed to go back to Logstedshire for the axe of peace.

"His death will be for you, Ranboo." Moon said aloud, holding their sword tightly in their hand. "Para ti mi flor." A tear rolled down their cheek as they spoke to themself.

Moon quickly began running down the nether paths, adrenaline and anger coursing through them. They wanted to scream, cry, just lay down, but they needed vengeance for him.