💜Someone New Joining the SMP PT5💜

FINALLY I FINISHED THIS!!!

GOD THIS TOOK FOREVER BUT I NEEDED TO MAKE SURE OF SOMETHING IN THIS STORY!

Anyways, enjoy 

This story features

-cursing

-arguing 

Nova finally closed their laptop, they finished all of their homework for the next day, it took hours and hours but it was finally over. They sighed as they laid down, so much shit has been stressing them out lately and they couldn't do anything about it. The only thing that didn't stress them out was the Dream SMP, or so they thought..

The enby opened their eyes, seeing they were sitting on the bench again, already hearing familiar voices. "We have to tell them, they helped arrest him!"

"Nova's gonna be pissed"

"Why am I going to be pissed?" Nova asked as they stood up, putting their hands in their jean pockets. "What did you two do?"

"We didn't do anything...but-"Tommy quickly out a hand over Tubbo's mouth. 

"It's nothing.."

"You are a terrible liar, Tommy. Tell me what's going on." The blonde boy sighed, moving his hand away from his best friend's face to let him speak.

"Dream escaped prison.. We don't know how, or when he escaped, but when Tommy went to visit he was gone.." Both boys were expecting questions, or angry walking away, some kind of outburst but..it was just silent? Nova just stood there, in silence, feeling anxiety move through them.

"I-i'll be back.."

Nova quickly sat up, seeing their bright blue room around them, it was still dark besides the hallway light peaking in. Thoughts spiraled around their head as they thought of what Tubbo had said.

"Dream escaped prison.." 

How? How did he escape? Sam said there was no way he could break out, so how? How did he do it? Who broke him out? More importantly where the hell is that green son of a bitch.

Nova laid back down, running a hand through their long hair before closing their eyes again. The only thought they had was 'Get ready to eat sword, Dream.' 

They opened their eyes, immediately feeling themselves fall backwards before being caught. The enby looked up, seeing the bi king standing above them, his arms under Nova's, keeping them up.

"Well hello there."

"General Kenobi." Eret helped Nova to stand up straight (jk, i can't do that-).

"Did- Did you just 'General Kenobi' me? " 

"Yes I did, but theres more important matters. Where is Tommy and Tubbo?"

"They went looking for you, they didn't know where or when you'd come back." The shorter enby pulled up their chat, typing a message to both Tubbo and Tommy. 

'Tommy, Tubbo, where are you guys??' They waited for a response, but nothing came. 'Tommy, Tubbo, answer me' Still no response.. 'Guys???'  "They aren't responding" 

'Looking for your friends, Nova? Guess you aren't the god you thought you were..' 

"Fucking asshole." Nova looked up to the taller king, pulling out their netherite sword. "Dream has them."

"What are we going to do..?"

"What else can we do besides go save them? I'm not leaving them"

"Nova, it's obviously a trap."

"I know that... What other choice do we have?"

"We've gotta spring the trap, Eret."

To be continued....

Word Count: 537