🕊A Rewrite of Losing His Wings PT2🕊

You would not believe how long it took to write this.. Eret distracted me so much XD

Warning! This story mentions...

-cursing 

-PTSD

-nightmares 

-blood

-panic at the disco (panic attacks)

It had been two days since Phil and Technoblade had found Tommy in the woods, the blonde boy had been sleeping since he had got home. Though who could blame him? He had lost a lot of blood from Dream cutting his wings off and then crawling far into the woods until he was found. Someone had stayed by Tommy side the whole time he slept, just in case he woke up and something happened. It was mainly Phil who had stayed with him, making sure Tommy was going to be okay..He didn't want to lose another son, especially not like this..

It was pretty late at night as Phil watched over him, slowly falling asleep, it was hard to stay awake all night when he had been working all day. His head slowly began to fall to his chest as he fell asleep, immediately waking himself up, causing him to accidentally kick his sons bed. 

"Wake up, Tommy." Dream's voice ran through Tommy's head as his bed was shaken, was he in Logstedshire with Dream? Tommy quickly sat up, making sure he wasn't still 'home', immediately wincing from the pain.

"Tommy!" Phil stood up, sitting right next to his son. "Are you okay?" He put a hand on his sons back, below where his wings used to be.

"Dad? D-did..did he really take my wings..? Or was it all a dream..?" Phil sighed before shaking his head no. "I-i'm wingless..?"

"I'm so sorry... I wish we were there to stop it.." Dadza put an arm around his son, trying to comfort him, feeling Tommy lean against him.  "Did Dream cut off your wings?" Tommy nodded.

"I'm never gonna fly again.." Tears rolled down Tommy's cheeks, he didn't want to think about how his freedom was taken from him again but how could he ignore it? The one thing that helped him forget about exile was his wings and being able to fly.

"It's going to be okay, Tommy.. I know it doesn't seem like it, but it will.."

"How? I've lost almost everything." Phil wiped his sons tears away.

"You almost lost everything, you still have things to fight for."

"..Thank you for being here when I woke up.."

"I wouldn't have left no matter what...Are you feeling okay?" Tommy shook his head no.

"My back hurts so bad, not just where I.. I lost my wings.. my whole back hurts so bad.. I-I don't know what I did to deserve this.."

"You don't deserve this, Tommy. Nobody does besides Dream." 

"Have I really done so much bad that I can't be happy?"

"You haven't done anything bad. You did things for a reason, good reasons... But bad things happen to good people, Tommy..."

"Why can't bad things happen to the bad people?"

"They do, just not always right away.. Dream will get what he deserves, I promise you that."

The Morning..

Technoblade had always waken up early in the morning, and today was no different, Techno woke up right as the sun rose. Instead of following his usual routine, he went right downstairs to Tommy's room, seeing Tommy laying on his side, while Phil slept in his chair.