❄️In The Snow❄️

The snow lightly fell down through part of the land, two young best friends walked through it wearing just t-shirts and jeans. Both were a little cold but they thought they were close enough to Technoblade's home. Why were they going there? They just wanted to visit their older brother's home and say hello, it had been awhile anyways. The wind and snow slowly began to pick up as they walked, neither minded at first until it felt like they had been walking for too long.

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Tubbo looked towards his blonde best friend, seeing he was looking down at a compass.

"I'm the 'uman GPS, Tubbo. I know where we're going, I think.." Tommy stopped dead in his tracks, looking around. 

"I think we're lost, Tommy. None of this looks familiar!"

"Okay, okay! Maybe..maybe we're lost.." 

The two looked around, to see if anything even looked a tiny bit familiar. Though it was hard to see from how fast the snow continued to come down. 

"Let's just keep walking this way" Tommy pointed in front of them and continued walking, really not knowing if this was even close to the right direction. He slid the compass into his back pocket before he was hugging himself for warmth. Though Tubbo was wearing long sleeves, Tommy didn't, he wore short sleeves for some stupid reason. 

"Are you cold?" Tubbo looked to his blonde brother who's fingers were light blue. 

"I-i'm okay." His voice was shaky, most likely from the cold.

"Are you sure? You're fingers are blue.."

"I'm okay T-Tubbo." The two continued to walk for a few minutes, well until they realized they weren't next to each other anymore. 

"Tommy? Tommy? Where are you?" Tubbo called out for Tommy, trying to see if his blonde brother was close. "Tommy?!" He continued to call out for a few minutes, maybe he needed to find Techno's place. Very lucky to him, he could see smoke in the distance, Techno's place. The bee loving boy began running, as fast as he could to the wooden house that was hopefully warm inside. Finally reaching the door, after this long and cold journey, he knocked as loud as he could, hoping Techno was home. 

"What, what, what!" The blood god opened the door, at first having an annoyed expression that became worry in seconds. "Tubbo? What are you doing here, it's freezing outside." He pulled his younger brother inside the warm house. 

"I-I was coming to visit you with Tommy, but it started snowing a-and we lost each other" Techno closed the door behind them before grabbing a blanket from upstairs and wrapping it around Tubbo.

"Tommy is still out there?" Tubbo nodded. "Shit.."

"I-I don't know when I lost him but, he was quiet for a while.."

"Okay.. You're going to stay here while I go find Tommy." He reopened the door. "If he comes back, call Phil." Tubbo nodded again before his brother left to hunt down Tommy.

A little while later....

Tubbo sat on the floor of Techno's home, right next to the fire. The warmth felt nice, way nicer than the cold outside. Though he was happy he was inside, he was worried about Tommy, what if Tommy had already frozen to death? Suddenly the door flew open, Tubbo looked back to see his father, Philza.

"Phil? What are you doing here?" 

"Techno called me, he said he found Tommy" Tubbo stood up, happy his brother was found but was still worried about him.

"Is he okay? He's not dead right?"

"He's alive, but that's all I know.."

"How long will they be?" As if on cue, the door swung open again, the blood god carrying a shivering blonde boy. His fingers, ears, nose, and lips were a light blue, he clutched to his older brother as if he would die if he let go, most likely for warmth. Techno laid their youngest brother down next to the fire, Tubbo wrapped the blanket that was over his shoulders around Tommy.

"I found him face down in the snow, freezing half to death." Techno explained to his father and younger brother.

"Is he alright?" Tubbo asked, looking up at his older brother.

"He'll be alright.. he nearly had hypothermia but he'll be okay." The blood god leaned against the wall, looking towards his dad. 

"How far was he from here?" Their father was looking towards his two youngest sons.

"Pretty far..He must've been walking for awhile before he passed out.." 

"This is my fault.. I knew he was cold and I should've just turned us back to L'manburg" Tubbo sat next to Tommy, trying just to think about happy thoughts instead of his brother. 

"It's no ones fault, Tubbo. He's going to be okay."

Another little while later..

It had been an hour or two since Technoblade had brought Tommy into his home, he was still sleeping peacefully. The parts of his skin that were blue had turned back to their normal color, he was finally warm. Tubbo had stayed by his side the whole time, he had still blamed himself for this whole mess. Phil and Techno had gone upstairs to just catch up, leaving the two youngest boys downstairs. 

"I'm sorry, Tommy. We should've turned back when it started snowing more and getting windy..Especially when you we're only wearing short sleeves..I'm so sorry" He looked away from Tommy, mainly looking at the front door.

"I-its okay, Tubbo." Tubbo looked back towards his brother, seeing him sitting up. "It's not your fault, it's mine."

"It's no ones fault, Tommy. What matters is we're both okay" 

Word Count: 927