🩸I'm Scared Dad🩸

Thank you to @Randomvirtual for the suggestion!

I hope you all enjoy!

Warning this story features...

-skin juice (blood)

-Unalivment

It was a cold crisp day as Sam continued work on the 'Big Innit Hotel' for Tommy. He had asked the blonde boy to get him a few dark oak logs around an hour, what could be taking him so long? 

"Sam!" He heard from behind him, 'speak of the devil' he thought as he saw Tommy running on the wooden paths. "I've got the wood you wanted!" The younger boy quickly ran over, standing in front of Sam, passing him the stacks of logs.

'Good job, Tommy! I'm very proud of you!' He spoke in his 'Sam Nook' voice to the happy young boy.

"Do you have anything else for me to do? Any problems? Any more supplies?" Tommy asked with a large smile on his face, though it started to disappear.

'Tommy? Are you okay?'

"Ye-yeah, I'm okay.. Is there anything else you need me to do?" His smile came back, though it was obviously forced, which worried the older boy.

'I don't have anymore tasks for you today, make sure to check back tomorrow!'

"Aw, alrigh-" Tommy interrupted himself with a violent cough.

"Tommy, are you sure your okay?"

"I-i'm fine.." The two looked at Tommy's hand, seeing a small pool of crimson liquid sitting in his hand. 

"Tommy-" Before the older gentlemen could say anymore, Tommy began to fall forward, quickly being caught by Sam. "Oh god- Tommy!" The two quickly went to the floor, Sam sitting on his knees, allowing Tommy to lean on him. 

"Sam?" He looked up, seeing Phil and Technoblade standing there. "Whats going on? Is he-" 

"Stay away, Phil."

"Wh-what? Sam, that is my son in your arms."

"Shut your mouth." He looked down at Tommy, seeing blood staining his lips and chin. "You left him, Phil."

"Why does that matter? I was invited to see him-"

"You were invited to see his hotel. Now get out of here. You can come back another day." He pulled out his sword, holding Tommy in one arm and a sword in the other. "Leave or i'll make you leave."

"Sam-"

"You both need to leave. I swear on my life that if you ever get anywhere near him again, i'll slit your throats in your sleep." Sam could feel Tommy look up at him, but he kept his gaze focused on the two in front of them. Both Techno and Phil looked at each other before walking away, leaving Tommy and Sam by their selves.

"S-sam...Am I g-gonna die?" Tommy's voice was quiet and shaky as he spoke.

"No..No you're going to be just fine.." Sam replied as tears pricked his eyes, he honestly didn't know if Tommy was going to be okay..

"Please d-don't lie to me dad.."

"Did you..." He sighed, bring Tommy closer. "I don't know Tommy..i don't know.."

"I-I'm scared dad.." He coughed again, causing blood to get on Sam's clothes. 

"I know..but it's going to be okay.." Sam stood up, lifting Tommy up from under his legs and his back. 

"Pl-please don't leave me.."

"I'm not going to..I promise, I'm just going to take you inside" He carefully carried Tommy into the dirt home, laying him on his bed. "There..Are you comfortable..?"

"Mhm...I-i'm just getting tired.."

"I.." The tears finally rolled down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry I failed to protect you, Tommy.."

"What..? Y-you didn't, dad..C-can you finish the hotel without me..?"

"Ye-yeah..Of course I can..I..I just don't want to..."

"Wh-why..?"

"I.." He took a shaky breath. "I don't want to lose you.."

"I'm s-sorry.."

"Don't be... This isn't your fault.." Tears continued to roll down his cheeks as he spoke, he could see Tommy's eyes slowly closing. 

"I-i love you...dad.." 

"I love you too, son.." 

Word Count: 642