⚔️You're Safe Now👑

Warning this story mentions...

-unalivment

-past physical and mental abuse

-manipulation 

-skin juice

-self starvation

This if Dream never went to prison and Tommy never left exile

Inspiration from this series on tik tok https://www.tiktok.com/@god.of.pigeons/video/6961063592888241414?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

"Dream.. Don't do this.." Tubbo shakily spoke, watching as Dream touched the point of his sword. "Please.. Let me go, I have a kid and a platonic husband.."

"I don't care, Tubbo, I really don't. I don't care about that pig, that half enderman thing, you, NOTHING! This is just giving me another small win." The green man stepped closer. "But I won't do anything."

"Wh-what?"

"Tommy," From behind the teletubbie, a scarred TommyInnit walked out, his face was covered in past scars, his hair was in a long pony tail, his hoodie was dirty and ripped, along with his jeans. "Kill him." The blonde just nodded, pulling out his own sword.

"T-Tommy? Oh my god.." Tubbo backed up until he tripped, falling on his butt. He watched at his best friend raised his sword, waiting for feel the blow.. but nothing. He opened his eyes, seeing Ranboo standing in front of him, blood beginning to drip down the corner of his mouth. "Ranboo.."

"H-hey.." He shakily said as he collapsed to his knees. 

"Oh god... No... You can't do this.." The shorter boy said, placing his hands on the taller boys cheeks. "Michael needs you...I-I need you.." The half enderman began to fall forward, having Tubbo pull him into his lap, hugging him close. "Ranboo.. Ranboo please.."

"Close enough." Dream chuckled, finding this whole thing hilarious.

"Dada! Papa!" Running through the trees was a little piglin, holding a small wooden sword. "Papa..? Dada..?"

"Tommy, kill that disgusting pig too." Tommy nodded again, walking over, lifting the sword over his head. Quickly he brought his sword down, it being locked by a shield.

"Uncle Techy!" Micheal said aloud with a smile. 

"Shit-" Dream felt a sword to his throat, a hand on his shoulder keeping him to the blade.

"That's enough Dream." Philza said from behind, 

"Tommy! Kill them ALL!" He nodded once more, pulling out his crossbow, an arrow already cocked in it. He aimed for his father, hand on the trigger..