🏳️‍🌈Bi Tommy But a Different AU🏳️‍🌈

Warning this story features...

-homophobia

-slurs

I'm sorry to Phil cause i had to make him homophobic for this story 

:(

Tommy stood in his room, holding his phone in his hand. "God what if he doesn't accept me? He was upset at Will for having a kid already.. He'll probably kick me out"

"He'll accept you, if he doesn't he's a terrible father. I just wish I could be there with you.. I have to be on stupid vacation.." Noah said over the phone.

"I'll call you after I tell him, okay? I love you"

"I love you too" The two hung up, smiles on both their faces. The blonde took a deep breath before walking out of his room. He put his hands in his pocket as he walked downstairs. 

"You've got this, you've got this.." He mumbled to himself before going into the kitchen. "hey dad, can we talk?" He asked his father who was cutting up vegetables.

"Sure, Toms, whats up?" Phil asked as he turned around.

"Okay.." He took a deep breath. "Dad.. I'm bi.. I like women and men.. I have a boyfriend too, Noah.." Tommy hoped to see a smile or something but all he saw was an angry frown. "Dad..?"

"This is a joke right? You're not some disgusting fag, are you?"

"Dad! You..I-... I am bi. Why does it matter?"

"Because its disgusting! Go to your room!" The older blonde shouted pointing at the stairs. Tommy ran to his room, tears beginning to roll down his cheeks as he slammed the door closed. 

"I-..I knew he wouldn't accept me.. I can't stay here.." The blonde said to himself, looking around his room. He grabbed his bookbag, pouring the books out of it before going to find the things he'd need. He grabbed his phone, his charger, his laptop, his plush minecraft cow, his minecraft posters, the cardboard discs he made, and a flashlight. "I really hope he won't hate me like d...Phil. Like Phil does" Tommy put his backpack on his back before climbing out his window and jumping down, landing on his feet like a cat.

Sam sat in his home, laying on the couch with his boyfriends, Ponk, and Foolish. All three of them were watching TV, just something random that was on. Sam was about to fall asleep on Foolish's shoulder when there was a loud knock at the door.

"I'll get it, it's probably the neighbor looking for her cat again" The green haired man said as he stood, sliding his hands into his pockets. Sam walked over to the door, opening it to find a crying Tommy at his door. "Tommy? What are you doing here? Are you alright?"

"my-my dad.. he-he's really really upset at me... do you..do you mind if I stay here for the night..?"

"Of course not, come in, Tommy" The blonde walked inside, shaking slightly. Ponk and Foolish both went over to see what was happening. "What happened?"

"I..I told my dad I was bi and he-he flipped out so I ran away.."

"Oh Tommy.." Foolish said, pulling the boy into a hug, Tommy hugged him back, hiding his face in the taller mans shoulder. 

"He-he told me I was disgusting because I have a boyfriend.." Foolish slightly pulled away.

"He said what?!"

"Oh Tommy.." Sam put a hand on the boys shoulder. "He's a complete idiot for even thinking that."

"You're perfect knowing who you love and finding that special someone" Ponk added into the conversation. 

"Th-thank you guys...You don't understand how much this means to me.."

A few weeks went by and Tommy was still living with Ponk, Sam, and Foolish. The three were like his dads, way better than Phil ever was, they even got to meet Noah. Tommy was finally able to be happy with his new family. Though he never heard from his real father again, he could careless, he had 3 new dads who loved him more than Phil ever did.

Word count: 669

2 chapters in one night :D

I have a headache :,)