💚I'm Still Your Brother💚

Thank you to @EclipseReads5 for giving me this idea! Also while I was writing this (i was on a call at like 1:30am and was. sharing my screen cause im a cool writer boi, comment below 'POG CHAMP' if you agree im a cool writer boi) and they told me it was weird i was using hearts

Here's what google said when i asked what color represents siblings 

"Green: Eternity, family, harmony, health, peace, posterity."

So now enjoy this beautiful idea that this amazing star gave :)

It's been a week since L'manburg has been..destroyed, nobody was taking it well besides the ones who destroyed it, Philza, Dream, and Technoblade. Some were taking it better than others, like Ranboo, who was now living near Technoblade and Philza. Nobody was taking it worse than Tommy, who had been alone since that night. He hadn't spoke to anyone or slept in that whole week(haha same- I have no friends and a messed up sleep schedule, i'm writing this at 2am-🥲), taking a real toll on his health..

It was sunday night, the only 'safe place' Tommy could really go was the Nether, as long as he didn't run into Dream or Technoblade he should've been safe. But of course..Nova is writing the story... As Tommy walked on the paths he once made, he noticed his older brother coming towards him, drawing his enchanted diamond sword and rocket launcher.

"What are you doing around here, Tommy?" Technoblade asked, pointing his rocket launcher at Tommy.

"Just kill me."

"Wh-What?"

"Just. Kill. Me. I'm too exhausted to fight you.." Technoblade's younger brother slipped off his diamond helmet, and threw it to the floor. "Just kill me quickly.."

"I know we're enemies now, Tommy but..When was the last time you got any sleep? You look like shit."

"I don't know..A couple days? At least since L'manburgs been destroyed.."

"Since- Since L'manburg was destroyed?! Tommy, that was a week ago!"

"It was? Guess i've been walking for a-awhile.." Tommy slowly started to fall backwards, his older brother quickly running towards him. Though the two were newly found enemies, they were still brothers, and Technoblade couldn't help but worry.

Sitting by his little brothers side, Technoblade quickly making sure his brother was alive. "God damnit, Tommy... You're an idiot.." He carefully picked up his exhausted brother, carrying him out of the nether and making his way towards his base. As he exited the portal he realized something that majorly worried him, what if Dream was at his base? Techoblade set his younger brother down, leaning him against the portal the two had walked out of and called his father, Phil. 

"Hey Techno" 

"Philza, are you at my home?" Techno asked, getting right to the point.

"I'm almost there, Ranboo should be there though, why?"

"Just asking, i'll see you there"