🟢Losing Him Again🟢

Warning this story features...

-LANGUAGE!(cursing)

-PTSD

Tommy and Jack stood outside the BigInnit Hotel, looking over at their new competitor, The Been N Boo Inn. The two were jokingly talking smack about Tubbo and Ranboo's new buisness. Both of them were chuckling when Tubbo walked through the little gates.

"What are you two talking about?" He asked as he approached the two.

"Just about how your business is going to tank next to ours" Jack chuckled.

"Really? Have you guys gotten any customers?"

"We have, what about you?"

"Well we haven't opened yet..-"

"So nope! We're already winning!" Jack through his hands in the air out of excitement.

"You've been open longer! We haven't even opened so thats not fair!" Tubbo said as he crossed his arms.

"Well you better get open soon!" The two both chuckled as Ranboo walked over, putting an arm around his platonic husbands shoulder.

"We're going to! We open tomorrow!"

"Well you better start making money! We've already got people staying here!"

As Jack and Tubbo continued to talk, Ranboo looked over at Tommy, seeing he was quiet. Though the blonde was looking down at his feet, he seemed to just be spacing out. He put a hand on his forehead, as he closed his eyes. The tall half enderman was about to say something until Tommy fell to one knee, moving his hands over his eyes.

"Tommy?" Jack quickly went down on his knee beside him. "Are you okay?"

"..I feel a little light headed but yeah.. I'm fine"

"Maybe you should go home and get some rest?" Tubbo advised taking a step closer.

"Yeah..yeah maybe..Tubbo can you-"

"Come on" The smaller boy offered his best friend a hand up, pulling him to stand up. As Tommy stood, he kept his one hand over his eyes while he put the other on his friend's shoulder to keep him standing. The two began to walk back to Tommy's home, as they passed Ranboo, Tommy revealed his eyes that had become an emerald green.

"Tubbo wait.." The tall boy said aloud.

"Is something wrong?" Tubbo asked.

"Tommy..His eyes.."

"What?" The blonde looked at his best friend, seeing he had a smirk on his face, with his emerald eyes it reminded them of Dream.. "What the..." Tubbo quickly backed away from his friend.

"You all are such idiots.. You really didn't realize I wasn't him? That I was just controlling him since he came back?" The blonde laughed.

"Dream..What did you do to him?" Jack asked, pulling out his sword.

"Just taking his mind for awhile...Making him relive death in his head while I control him out here."

"Why? Why are you doing this to him? Hasn't he been through enough?" Ranboo asked.

"He's still walking and talking, isn't he?" 'Tommy' put his hands in his pockets as he began to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going, Dream?" The oldest boy asked, clutching his sword tight.

"It doesn't concern you, Jack, it doesn't concern any of you." The blonde's smirk was filled with such darkness. "See you all later.." He gave a peace sign as he walked away.

"We need to help him..." Tubbo said quietly. "Jack, you need to go talk to Dream, we're going to go get Tommy.." Before Jack could even argue, the smaller boy ran off after his best friend. Ranboo ran off after his husband, quickly catching up.

"Well... I guess i'll go to the prison.." 

Tubbo and Ranboo ran after 'Tommy' as he walked through the purple portal. Once the two stepped out, they looked to see the boy standing by the edge.

"No no no.." Tubbo covered his mouth, knowing he wouldn't be able to get to him in time. "Ranboo-" He went to look up at Ranboo, to see purple particles there. "Ranboo..?" The small boy looked forward, seeing his husband quickly grab his best friend so he wouldn't be able to jump. 

"Let me go!"

"Be quiet Dream." Suddenly Tommy's head fell down to his chest. "Tommy?"

"Set him down.." Ranboo did as he was told, setting Tommy down on the ground. "Tommy..Tommy are you okay?" The blonde slowly opened his eyes, instead of the emerald green they were before, they were blue.

"Fuck that green bastard.." He said quietly, putting a hand over his eyes.

"Thank god your okay.." The two best friends hugged each other tightly, Ranboo was about to move away when Tubbo grabbed his husbands tie, pulling him into the hug.

Word Count: 751