🎉A Time to Celebrate🎉

Tommy stood on the prime path, looking around at the world he was blinded from for weeks. He had been blind weeks prior but was able to see his home once again because of a kind soul. Today they were having a festival though, for what you may ask? Nobody knew, they just wanted to have a day full of fun.

Everyone was playing games, chatting, eating, having fun, well almost everyone.. Tommy was enjoying the festival but felt someone was missing..

He looked around at the people, seeing everyone he knew, so who was missing? He didn't have long to think as Tubbo approached him with a smile.

"Everything alright?" Tubbo asked his best friend.

"Yeah, everything's great, I just..I can't help but feel like we're missing someone"

"Who?"

"I'm not sure.. Everyone in town is here"

"Is it someone who doesn't live in town? Like Dream?"

"No, Dream's where he belongs, but I think you're onto something" Tommy looked around at all at the others. Who could be missing? "Do you think we're missing someone?" 

"I didn't think so originally but now that you say something.. Kinda?" The taller boy looked around one last time.

"I know who's missing. I'll be back" Tommy quickly ran off, leaving Tubbo to be confused by himself. The blonde quickly ran to the bench, somehow just knowing who they were looking for would be there. Of course, he saw someone in a red hood, looking up at the stars.

"Nova!" The 'someone' quickly turned around, seeing their new friend through their purple bandana.

"Hello Tommy, don't you have a festival to be at?" They asked, kindness flew throughout their voice.

"I came to come get you, come on"

"I'm sorry, but I can't attend, I need to get to my own worlds festival"

"Your own worlds?" The enby chuckled, pulling down their bandana as Tommy sat next to them.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this but... I'm not from here, i'm from another reality. One where you were never blind, Dream was killed, and so far everything has been happily ever after"

"Woah.. That sounds amazing"

"It is.. I get to go to other realities and make sure they get their happily ever after..it's nice.. My own world is having a festival tonight too, I just wanted to look at the stars again before I left"

"Is that the world with the other me?"

"Yes, he's helped me in multiple worlds in different ways." Nova stood up, putting their bandana back over their eyes. "Goodbye TommyInnit. Be careful with those eyes of yours"

"Wait- How did you know to come here? How do you even get here? How do you know multiple mes?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't answer those questions, a magician never reveals-"

"Their secrets.. Well thank you for everything. You're always welcomed here" Nova nodded before disappearing right in front of Tommy.

Nova opened their eyes, seeing a beautiful sunset in front of them. Behind them was the bench and Tommy's dirt home, guess they were getting better at traveling. They debated on pulling down their bandana but decided not to before finally letting themself close their eyes. 

"Nova!" The enby turned around, seeing Tubbo and Tommy walking over. 

"Hey guys" They gave a small wave as the two sat down. "Did I miss the festival?"

"Nope, it didn't even start yet" Tommy replied with a smile. 

"Good, I didn't want to miss it for the world" They pulled down their bandana, letting it sit around their next.

"Well, we're glad you're home" Tubbo smiled.

"I'm glad to actually be home..." Nova looked at their friends before looking forward with a smile. This really was their home.. their real home. "Now what banger are we listening too before the festival?"

Word Count: 666

I know you guys don't like the story's where I put myself in them, but for my 50K reads achievement I felt like I had too. I hope you all enjoyed