💀Surviving Another Day💀

Ughhhhhhh why have my stories been shit lately? 

Warning this story features...

-realivement

-PTSD

Sam walked through the halls of the prison, making his way to Dream's cell. He had been making a lot of commotion already today and the warden needed to check it out. He could hear the green man talking loudly as he flipped a switch to separate the lava. As it opened he could see Dream standing there, looking down at something behind the blocks.

"How about I kill you again and leave you down there for another few days?" Dream said, staring down at something.

"Pl-please no! You don't know what it's like there! Please!" Sam's eyes widened as he heard who the prisoner was talking to.

"Tommy?" Sam called out.

"Sam? Oh my god Sam! Please let me out! Please!" The blondes voice trembled as he stood up, his body was covered in bruises and cuts.

"Hold on!" The older man quickly flipped a switch, sending the honey blocks over to his son. Once he shakily stepped on them, the blocks came back. "How..how are you alive?" Sam asked as Tommy stepped off.

"Dream..he-he brought me back... Sam" The two quickly hugged as the lava began to fill the room again.

"You're okay..you're safe now" Sam held his son tight, wanting to never let go of him again. "Come on.. let's get you out of here, you've been here way too long." The older boy let go, waiting for Tommy to let go, but he didn't. "Tommy?"

"I-i'm sorry I..I just don't want to be imagining this again...I..I wanna make sure you're real this time.."

"It's okay..i'm real this time" Tommy nodded, loosening his grip, he stayed close to Sam but let him go. "Let's get you home.."

The two walked to Tommy's home, the blonde immediately passed out on his bed when he laid down. Sam had stayed by his side, just making sure he was actually okay.. The older man was sitting next to Tommy's bed, reading an old history book about L'manburg. 

"i..i wanna go home.." The sleeping boy said in his sleep. 

"Poor kid.." The older boy sighed, looking at his son. 

"..it-it hurts.. dad...dad..! Dad!" Sam quickly put a hand on his sons shoulder, shaking him lightly.

"Tommy, Tommy wake up!" The blonde quickly sat up with tears in his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I-i'm..i'm back home.." 

"Yeah.. We left the prison so you could get some rest, remember?" Tommy nodded. "Did you have a nightmare..?" He nodded again. "Do you want to talk about it..?"

"When I died...the only thing I felt was pain..I felt like I was being ripped apart and put back together again..it hurt so so bad.." Sam put a hand on Tommy's back, rubbing small circles into his back to comfort him. "...Will was the first person I saw.. He-he told me I wouldn't feel pain ever again..and then..i felt that pain again..." The tears started to roll down his cheeks. "I was being torn apart and put back together then..I-i woke up in the prison.. Dream wanted to kill me again, he wanted to test it..wanted me to go through that pain again.."

"..Tommy.. I know I couldn't get to you fast enough last time..but I will never ever let you feel something like that again. I promised I'd protect you and i'm not going to fail again."

"I don't ever want to go back to that prison..."

"You won't have to..You're safe Tommy"

"You're safe now."

Word Count: 587

This was shit like my last couple of stories jalefuhidjfklajsiofhauiwfjo;awjfio