⚔️Fighting to the Death⚔️

I got this idea from comic on tik tok but i can't find the users name so if anyone finds it comment below

WARNING THIS STORY FEATURES

-Close to unalive-ness (Near death experiences)

-Cursing 

-Blood 

"Fuck yourself, Dream." Tommy spoke with venom in his voice, he had a smile on his face as he told his enemy to fuck himself. His smile didn't last long though, he was immediately met by an axe inches away from his face, that was luckily deflected by his older brother.

"Get walking, Dream." Techno pushed Dream's axe away from Tommy, the green man with a mask scoffed before beginning to walk away. 

"Thanks.." Techno just nodded to his blonde brother's appreciation. 

"Let's get home, Theseus." He began walking away, putting his sword away as he headed through the portal. His little brother followed behind him, filled with adrenaline. He had just told Dream to fuck himself and he seriously couldn't believe it. 

"Techno, did I really just tell Dream to fuck himself?" He asked, just to make sure.

Techno chuckled. "Yeah you did" For the first time in weeks, Tommy had a smile on his face, he was proud of himself. The two brothers stepped out of the purple portal into the red biome, for the first time in so..so long...Tommy could walk by the lava without wanting to jump off the platform. Neither the blood god or blonde boy noticed the green man holding a bow from the portals entrance and releasing an arrow that was pointed to Tommy..

Techno only noticed something was wrong when Tommy randomly stopped in his tracks.. He looked back at his brother to see his shirt becoming a bright red. "Oh my god.." 

"T-Techno..Wh-what-" Before he could finish his sentence, the young boy began to fall forward, quickly being caught by his brother.

"I've got you, hold on, Tommy.." He carefully picked him up as he called someone who could hopefully help, their dad, Philza.

"Good after-" 

"Phil! I need you to meet me at the portal by my house. Come as fast as you can."

"O-Okay, what's going on, Techno?" 

"I'll explain when you get here, but it's Tommy.."

"Okay..I'm almost there.." Techno hung up, he looked down towards his brother who was becoming paler than he already was.

"G-Guess you'll get your house back t-to yourself.." Tommy weakly chuckled, though he found his joke funny, Techno didn't. Yes his brother was annoying but he still cared about him..He didn't want Tommy to die, especially not like this. 

"No i won't. You're going to be fine."

"S-since when do you want me around, bitch?"

"Shut up, Tommy. You're annoying as hell but you're still my brother." Techno went as quickly as he could, running across the cobblestone path Tommy made. He could feel his blonde brother's head begin to tip back. "Come on, Tommy. Lift your head up." 

"I-i..I can't.." He was quiet, which meant nothing was good. Tommy had been loosing blood fast, luckily the two were almost to the portal and hopefully Phil was there. He walked though the portal, as they got to the other side, Phil was standing there with a nervous look on his face. 

"Oh god.." Phil put a hand over his mouth, his boys were covered in his youngest's blood. "We need to stop the bleeding now, Techno. Lay him down." Phil pulled out a small roll of white bandages as Techno laid Tommy down on the white snow. "We need to take the arrow out before we can wrap him up."

"Do you want me to just rip it out?"

"No, that'll make it worse..did it go through the other side?" Techno nodded. "Break the arrow and pull both sides out."

"A-are you sure?"

"Yes, Techno! Do it now!" Techno quickly broke the arrow in half, pulling the end of the arrow out. Phil made Tommy sit up so Techno could pull the other end, he heard Tommy take a shaky breath from the pain. The snow where Tommy had been laying was bright red, Phil quickly pulled up Tommy's shirt to wrap his wound. Techno hadn't been looking since he took the arrow out, he had been looking at the snow falling around them. "Are you alright, Techno?"

"Yeah.. I'm alright. Is Tommy alright..?"

"I hope so. Let's get him home.."

"Wait" Techno took off his red cape that always sat on his shoulders and wrapped it around his younger brother to keep him warm.

"You're a good older brother, Techno.."

"..I should've done better.." He carefully picked up his unconscious brother. "He wouldn't be in pain if I did better."

Vote on this chapter if I should make another part! I have a small storyline for this so if you want me to finish it i will!

Happy New Year everyone!

-Nova

Word count: 790