👕Tara? Or Tommy? PT2👗

Kinda forgot I was making a PT2 for this...

Warning this story mentions...

-stitches

-scars

-hospitals

Also i haven't had top surgery (yet..) so stuff might be wrong cause i'm not a doctor and haven't had top surgery so :p

Tommy sat in silence as the two drove to the hospital, he was super excited to finally get top surgery but he was terrified something was going to go wrong. He trusted the doctors but what if something that was out of their control happened?

"Hey Toms.. You okay?" Will asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yeah, i'm okay I'm just really nervous.. I really want this surgery it's just, what if something bad happens?" The brunette reached over, placing his hand on Tommy's to try and comfort him.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise, you're going to be just fine"

"Okay.. Thanks Will.. for literally everything"

"Of course. You deserve this." Wilbur looked over at Tommy, seeing his smile made him smile as well. His little brother was going to be comfortable in his own body.

"Thank you.. Seriously I never thought this day would happen.. You're not going to leave me, right?"

"I'll be waiting for you in the waiting room until you get out of surgery, then i'll be right by your side until you're all healed." The two pulled into the hospital parking lot. "Are you ready?"

"I think so.."

After the surgery...

"Will Gold?" A nurse called out, they were wearing a pink scrubs, and their short red hair was slightly in front of their face as they looked at the clipboard. Wilbur immediately stood up, walking over to them. "Thomas' surgery was a success, he will need to be on bed rest for a week once he is allowed to leave though. You can see him now if you'd like"

"I would, thank you." They gave a nod before beginning to walk, showing Will to his little brother's room. He thanked the nurse one more time before going into the room, seeing Tommy sleeping peacefully in the hospital bed. He had a smile on his face as he slept, probably happy that he was more comfortable in his body.

"Wilby?" The blonde's eyes slowly opened as his head turned.

"Hey Toms, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling gooooooood! They gave me drugggs!" Tommy chuckled, leaning his head back.

"How many pain killers did they give you, kid?" The brunette laughed. "But I'm glad you're feeling okay."

"That surgery was a breeze! It felt like 2 seconds!"

"Probably because you were asleep for all it."

"Probably... but I'm feeling sleepy right now.." Will pulled the blondes blankets up.

"Then you go back to sleep, I'll be right here when you wake up" He said as he tucked the younger boy in, watching Tommy nod and fall back to sleep. "Good night Toms.."

"Good night Will.. Love you.."(PLATONICALLY!) He mumbled.

"I love you too, Tommy" (PLATONICALLY!!) Wilbur smiled, he couldn't help but feel happy for his little brother. They really were brothers, and Wilbur didn't cry.

Word count: way to short