👻Playing Dead For Dream👻

This isn't a ship story btw- Tubbo and Tommy are best friends, ship them in a different story, not this one

-Nova

Edit again: CAN YALL STOP COMMENTING 'don't ship them they're minors' YES WE ALL KNOW THAT BUT I CANT STOP PEOPLE FROM SHIPPING THEM!
I can't control what people do so can you all stop telling me that?!? God, it's like the adult juice all over again!

It was a beautiful day in L'manburg, sun was shining, the wind was calm and comfortable, what would ruin a day like this? It would've been perfect if it wasn't Tommy's funeral. Tubbo sat in his home, he didn't want to believe that today was the day they 'bury' his best friend. Since he didn't find Tommy's body he decided to bury his compass in his place. He suddenly heard a kock at his door, he stood up and opened it to see Nikki standing there in a black dress.

"Hello, Tubbo" She had a smile that could brighten anyones day.

"Morning, Nikki.." Tubbo wasn't able to give a smile back, who could if they were in his place? He couldn't smile even if he wanted to try.

"Are you okay? I know this is very hard for all of us..especially you and Philza, and Wilbur.." She spoke with kindness in her voice, she was upset herself for Tommy's death but she knew it was different for Tubbo.

"I'm..I'm okay.. Probably better than Philza or Wil- Ghostbur or Techno"

She nodded. "Are you ready to go?"

"I guess so." He exited his home, closing the door behind him.

"You're the one that found the.. the tower right?" She asked as they began to walk.

"Yeah.. I was coming to visit him and the whole place was destroyed, I just saw the tower and had to leave, I-I couldn't look around more.." Tubbo put his hands in his pockets, looking towards the ground.

"I'm sorry, Tubbo.. At least he's at peace now, right?"

"I hope so.. I shouldn't have exiled him, that was the biggest mistake I ever made." The two began to approach a bunch of chairs by an empty casket.

"It's not your fault, Tubbo.."

"Then who's is it? Tommy's? Ghostburs? Dreams?"

"Tubbo! Nikki!" In front of them was a kind ghost who handed out blue to everyone, Ghostbur.

"Hi, Ghostbur!" Nikki waved to her undead friend with enthusiasm.

"Hello, Ghostbur.." Tubbo didn't have the same enthusiasm, he was too upset to care though.

"Why are you so sad, Tubbo? It's a beautiful day! Do you want some blue?"

"Today's the funeral, Ghostbur.." He couldn't look up at Ghostbur, Tubbo just looked at the ground.

"Oh.. You definitely need some blue" Wilbur handed him blue before walking away.

"Where is he going?" Nikki asked.

"He'll probably be back, it's his little brother after all" And Tubbo was correct, as a few minutes went by everyone began to show up, even Ghostbur. People were called up to speak a few words about their beloved Tommy.

"Hello everyone," Philza was the first to go up. "Tommy was my youngest son, though he's caused me a lot of stress, he was a great kid. I don't think I've met another kid as creative and strong as he was.." He wiped a couple tears away. "He fought for L'manburg and got exiled, he..he lasted a long time out in Logstedshire which has now..been destroyed. I think we all will miss him dearly but he's probably building a cobblestone tower in heaven" Everybody clapped as Phil sat back down next to Ghostbur.