⚔️An Ending For Theseus🗡

I got this idea from a POV tik tok that i can't find anymore :,) get ready to be put into even more feels

and also- Fight to the Death pt3 is almost done!

Don't ask why.. but i decided to have Alivebur in this story instead of Ghostbur because i wanted to so...don't like that?

Then SUFFER. 

This story features

-Unalivement 

-Cursing

The sun shone down over Dream and his obsidian ring, many of L'manburg's citizens stood below looking up towards their doom. Technoblade and Philza stood by Dream, looking down at the rest of their family.

"It doesn't have to be like this Dream! We can both just walk away and live on with our lives!" Tommy called up towards his enemy.

"Oh really? What do you think Technoblade?" The green blob looked to his comrade.

"I say..." The bloodgod pulled out a wither skull. "Down with the government!" He set three skulls down on a bunch of soulsand in a T position, it sprung to life and began destroying the town. Phill had begun helping Techno create withers all around the obsidian ring, until there were already 10 flying around.

"You can't win Tommy! L'manburg is going down!" Dream cackled, the townspeople screamed in terror, trying to kill any withers they could. Tubbo and Tommy were the only two not found on the battlefield, instead they were hidden on top of a building. 

"You've only got one shot, Tommy..Don't miss" The bee loving president handed his best friend an ender pearl, their plan was to get on top of the obsidian ring, stab Dream, then jump down and land in water. Only three members of L'manburg knew of this plan, Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur, they had made it in secret in case all else fails. 

"Since when do I miss?" Tommy chuckled. "I won't miss."

"And Tommy.. Be careful." 

"You too." Tommy pulled out his 'axe of peace', holding it in his right while holding the ender pearl in his left. He threw the pearl with all his might, giving Tubbo a salute before appearing on the platform. In front of Tommy was a man in fully netherite armor, laughing at the terror below, unready for what was coming. He went to stab his worse enemy, to finally end every problem..but what he didn't know..

His green enemy stood behind him with a sword in hand..

"TOMMY!" Tubbo screamed out his best friend's name too late, before Tommy could even turn around, he was stabbed in the back. Dream's evil laugh echoed through the land as everyone in the fight stared at what had just happened, even Phil and Techno..

"Tommy..."Tubbo pulled out another ender pearl, throwing it towards his best friend, catching Tommy before he could hit the obsidian. "no..no.. This wasn't how it was supposed to end.."

"Guess we had different endings." Dream raised his sword, covered in Tommy's blood, he was going to kill Tubbo and Tommy but was blocked by Phil's sword.

"This was not the deal. I said i'd help you destroy L'manburg. Not kill one of my sons." 

Down below the obsidian ring, Wilbur was being held back from killing Dream right where he stood, being held back by Ranboo, Quackity, and Fundy.