🥞A Day With Wilby🥞

Warning this story mentions

-scared little :(

-mentions of past abuse 

Caregiver: Wilbur (BECAUSE I LOVE CAREGIVER WILL!!!)

Little: Tommy (2-4)

Bigs: Phil, Techno (they don't know about Tommy's regression)

Wilbur sat at the counter, just staring into space when he heard loud footsteps coming from down the hallway. He turned, seeing Tommy in a red footie onesie with a white and red pacifier in between his lips, running right at it. His arms were out as he ran towards the brunette. "Wilby! Wilby!" The blonde yelled, the words being muffled by the pacifier in his mouth. 

"Toms!" Will opened his arms, letting the little run into him. "How was your nap little one?" He asked, picking Tommy up and setting him on his lap. 

"It was goods! Tubbee (a plush bee not Tubbo-)and I snuggled and had good dweams!" He raised his arms in the air, excited about telling his caregiver about his nap. 

"That's awesome honey!" The mentally younger blonde giggled as Wilbur smiled at him, happy about the praise he was earning. "How old are you sweetie?"

"I'm thwee!" He said aloud, holding up 7 fingers.

"Well you've got the spirit! What do you want for lunch, bubba?" He stood up, holding Tommy in his arms as he did.

"Pancake! Pancake!" The little yelled, throwing his arms in the air. 

"Alright, wanna go watch cartoons while Wilby makes you some pancakes?" The blonde nodded. "Alright, let's go turn on some cartoons for you" Will went over, setting his little boy on the couch, grabbing the remote and turning on spongebob. Immediately Tommy was distracted, his eyes staying on the TV. "Well that was easy" The tall brunette walked into the kitchen checking his phone before he went to grab stuff. He read through the few messages that he had gotten, seeing Phil and Techno saying they were coming over. "Shit."

Dadza

Hey, we're on our way over

Sent 10 minutes ago...

BLOOD GOD!!

Be there in 5

Sent 5 minutes ago...

"Crap crap crap" There was a knock on the door, causing the little to look over at the door. Will knew this was going to go bad, especially since he was the only one who knew of Tommy's regression. "Toms-"

"Hey guys!" Phil yelled as he came in, causing the blonde to jump at the loud noise. Tears already beginning to appear in his eyes. 

"Phil-" Will tried to tell him to quiet down but of course, he could barley get a word out. 

"Hello" Techno said in his monotone voice. "Sorry for the short notice but we heard you two were hanging out and wanted to join you!" Wilbur looked between the two who just came in and Tommy, watching as the little began to cry. 

"Toms.." The brunette quickly went on his knees by the couch. "Hey, hey, you're okay sweetheart, Wilby's here, he's right here." He sat in front of the little, extending his arms for the blonde to fall into. 

"I-i don't wanna get hit.." He tried to sound big, but struggling massively. 

"You're safe, sweetie.. you're safe, you can stay small, okay?" He nodded, feeling like he was getting smaller. "You're okay.. i'm right here... How old are you bubba?" Tommy put a hand in his mouth as he put up one finger. "Aw.. My little boy, let's go get you a pacifier okay?" Wilbur stood up, holding his little in his arms.

"What.. What happened..?" Phil asked, looking confused. 

"Tommy's an age regressor.. Its when he reverts to a younger age mentally as a coping mechanism... You guys scared him so he must of regressed younger.." The little laid his head on Will's shoulder. "Aw, are you sleepy hun?" He nodded. "Let's get you Henry then you can take another nap" Will walked over towards his room, grabbing the stuff cow and a pacifier to giving to the boy, which he took happily. "Do you wanna sleep in here by yourself?" Tommy shook his head no. "Okay, lets go back to the living room" 

The two walked into the living room, Tommy falling asleep in Will's arms. Phil and Techno were sitting on the couch, just talking quietly. He pointed at the blood god. making grabby hands. 

"Hey Tech, I think Tommy wants to cuddle with you" Wilbur smiled, making Phil chuckle.

"Oh uh.. Okay.. come here kiddo.." Technoblade extended his hands, taking the tired blonde in his arms. "Hey buddy.." Tommy leaned into his touch, beginning to fall asleep.

"So you're his caregiver..?" Dadza asked, looking over at Tommy.

"yeah, you guys know about age regression?" 

"Not really, we tried looking up a few things right now though.."

"You know he could have more than one caregiver..? He would probably like to have a grandpa and uncle"

"We're in" Techno and Phil said with smiles. 

Instead of two shitty parents, Tommy got 3 caregivers that loved him that day :D

Word count: 824