🏳️‍🌈Bi Tommy AU🏳️‍🌈

I'm feeling very 🏳️‍🌈 rn so heres where this came from :D

This is just an AU! I'm not making fun of anyone or fetishizing it, but since pride month I wanted to write this!

Also I might make a different version of this if y'all want to see it

Anyways, let's get to it!

"Tommy! Time for dinner!" Phil called to his youngest son, waiting for a response. "Tommy?" He called out again, only hearing the blonde chuckle. 

"I can go get him, dad, he's probably on the phone with his girrrrrlllfrienddd" Wilbur chuckled, earning a small laugh from Technoblade.

"Go ahead, Techno, can you help me set the table?" The older blonde asked, earning a nod from the middle son. Will walked upstairs, leaning his ear against the door to hear the conversation. 

"I think my dad was calling me down for dinner, i'll see you after your shift though right, babe?" Tommy asked over the phone.

"Yeah, i'll see you at 6:30 then?" A deeper voice asked, causing the brunette to take a small step back. 'Does Tommy have a boyfriend?' The oldest boy thought to himself, he honestly didn't care who his little brother dated as long as they were good to Tommy, but the boy didn't trust his family?

Wilbur knocked on the door again. "Toms, time for dinner!" Will called out, hearing the blonde say 'goodbye, love you Noah'.  Quickly the door was opened, Tommy stood in the doorway, his cheeks dusted with blush as he slid his phone in his pocket. "Who were you talking to?"

"A friend of mine, he had questions on the math homework.." 

"Alright.. Let's go eat, dad made tacos" 

Everyone ate silently during dinner, just focusing on eating. Well until Wilbur gave a small fake cough. "So.. Tommy, how is math going since you were helping your friend with it earlier?" The brunette asked.

"It's.. It's going well.. He just didn't understand one of the questions that I knew.." The blonde replied, sipping at his water. 

"So whats this friends name?" 

"Noah? Why does it matter? He's just a friend from school.." Tommy kept his eyes on the table, ignoring the glances he got.

"Oh really? Just a friend?"

"Yes Wilbur. He's just my friend." Finally he looked up at his older brother, obviously pissed off.

"Will, I think thats enough-" Phil tried to enter the conversation, getting cut off immediately.

"He's not your boyfriend? You know, the one you've been hiding from us?" Wilbur gave a cheeky smile as Tommy's face turned to fear. 

"Tommy..? Is that true? You have a boyfriend?" Their father asked.

"..I-I.." Tears formed in the blondes eyes, he tried to blink them away but couldn't. Everyone but Will had shocked faces, none of them expecting the brunette to say that. Tommy stood up as fast as he could, running out the backdoor towards town.

"Tommy! Wait!" Phil said as he stood, watching as his youngest ran. 

"Wilbur, what the hell?!" Techno yelled, standing himself as he looked at his older brother, whos face had now become fearful as well. 

"I-I didn't think he'd run! I heard him talking to his boyfriend and thought he was just too scared to tell us! I thought he would just admit it and then we'd all tell him he should love who he wants!" The brunette replied, running a hand through his hair. "God I was stupid.. We have to find him"

"Where would he go?"

"He said something about meeting his boyfriend after work, so we just have to figure out where he works" Will answered his brothers question. 

"Noah..Noah.. Wait, I think I know him, he works at the convenient store on 2nd street"

Tommy ran as fast as he could to his boyfriends work place, the convenient store on 2nd street. He ran as fast as he could, tears streaming down his cheeks. The blonde quickly pushed open the convenient stores door, he stopped once he entered, seeing Noah behind the cash register. Noah had short black hair, his eyes were a dark green that Tommy wore sparkled every time he saw them. He wore a blue short with black jeans, a little name tag pinned to his shirt. 

"Tommy?" The boy asked, looking over at the blonde. "Babe, are you okay?" He asked, hopping over the counter over to Tommy. 

"th-they know.. They found out.."

"Oh babe.. Did they react bad? Did they hurt you?" The taller boy asked (Noah is taller cause i said so), putting his hands on his boyfriends cheek. 

"No, I ran before they could say anything and no they wouldn't hurt me.. I-I was just scared, Will told them. He-he heard us on the phone.."

"Tommy, you know they might accept you.. Your family sounds lovely, from what you've told me I bet they would except you."

"I-I just don't think i'm ready.. what if they see me differently?"

"You're still their Tommy, and even if they don't accept you, i'll always be here for you. You could live with me?"

"This is why I love you, you're amazing.."

"Not as amazing as you are" The two leaned towards each other, Tommy connected their lips as he put his hands on his boyfriends cheeks. After a few seconds they separated, going into a hug. "You could spend the night at my house tonight if you don't want to go talk to them?"

"I-I don't know yet.. I think I just need to calm down a bit..then i'll see"

"Of course, how about we go sit outside and watch the sunset like we usually do?" 

"I'd like that.. I'd like that a lot"

Tommy and Noah went outside the store, sitting on a bench outside. Noah put his arm around the blonde as they leaned back, watching the sun slowly go down. What the two didn't know was Wilbur, Technoblade, and Phil were watching from a far with smiles.

"He looks so happy" Techno said, watching the two younger boys.

"He does.. Noah better treat our brother well" Will replied.

"Come on you two, lets given them their privacy"

Word count: 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈