💜Y'all Were Kinda Asking for It?💜

So y'all were asking if I wanted to vent in the comments so I decided to write a story instead

Yes its a self insert so just skip it

Lot of references towards Fallen Fates and Someone New Joining the SMP so you don't have to read it but theres some info below on it :D

Eret is my adopted dad, Tommy and Tubbo are my best friends in my ✨dream SMP universe thing✨

So again skip this if you'd like cause ik a lot of you guys hate self inserts 

Warning this story mentions

-gender dysphoria

-that time of the month

"Nova? Are you okay?" Eret asked as she knocked on Nova's door, waiting for a response. "Is it okay if I come in?"

"I guess.." He heard quietly from inside his teenagers room. She opened the door slightly, peaking his head in. "Hi dad..." The enby mumbled, their back towards the gay royal as they laid on their purple bed.

"Hey.. you okay? You didn't come down for breakfast?" He said as he came in, sitting on the edge of Nova's bed.

"I just didn't feel like it.." They mumbled, refusing to look back at their parent. "Sorry..."

"It's okay, what's going on though?"

"Nothing, i'm just tired..." The red headed reality traveler just buried their head into their pillow more.

"Are you sure? Nothings wrong?" Nova just nodded in response. "Okay, you know you can tell me if somethings wrong?" They nodded again. "Okay.. Call me if you need anything, okay?" She watched as Nova nodded, rubbing their shoulder before making his way towards the door. He walked out, shutting the door behind herself and leaning against it. "Somethings wrong.." They said to themself quietly. "I'm going to need reinforcements."

Nova laid on their side, hugging their stomach with large blankets covering them. They held a few plushys in their arms, just enjoying their soft fluffy fabric. "Why can't the whole week be like this..."

"NOVAAAAAAAA!" A voice yelled from down the hallway, making it way to the enby's door.

"Ughhhhh" They threw a pillow over their head from the loud noise as a tall blonde busted into the room. "Can you guys be any louder?"

"Probably, but do you really want to hear that?" Tubbo asked as he walked inside the room behind Tommy.

"I'd rather lay here in peace and sleep" Tommy grabbed their hand, pulling them out of the bed onto the floor. "OW! WHAT THE HELL?!" Nova yelled from the floor, refusing to get up.

"Come on, let's go do something! You're wasting a beautiful day away by laying in this dark room all day!" Tubbo said as he grabbed the gingers hand, the blonde grabbed their other hand.

"I will cut both your hands off if you don't let me go" Nova said, not even looking up at the two.

"You're all talk no bite, Nova, come on, get dressed we're going swimming!"

The three went to the lake near by, Tubbo and Tommy went right in while Nova decided to lay on the blanket they brought. On top of them was a towel so they didn't get sunburned (because #gingerproblems).

"Nova! Get in the water!" The brunette yelled, earning a hiss in response. "Come swim! The waters great!"

"No!" They replied from under their purple towel.

"This isn't working.." Tubbo sighed, moving to float on his back.

"...What are we going to do? They obviously don't want to be here, maybe we should just go back?" Tommy said, looking towards his tiny friend.

"I guess..."

All of them made their way back to the castle, Nova going right to their room, laying under the blankets again. They buried their head into a teal dragon plushy (like a squishmallow cause i just bought a teal dragon squishmallow named miles :D), relaxing into the comforting quietness.

"Alright, we're talking!" Tommy said as he kicked the door open.

"How many times is this going to happen today?" The enby asked, not moving their head from the plushy.

"As many times as it needs to, now tell us whats wrong!" The blonde said as he sat on the bed, Tubbo leaning against the wall.

"...Fine, since y'all won't leave me alone until I do!" They replied as they sat up, leaning against the headboard. "So as you guys know.. I was.. assigned female at birth.." The two looked at them confused. "So I deal with things women deal with... Like things at certain times of the month.."

"What..?"

"I was born a women and i'm now on my period! God you guys!" Nova placed their head in their hands. "And it sucks! Not just because i'm having cramps but now I'm also having gender dysphoria..all because I was born in the wrong body.." As they went on they began getting quieter.

"Nova.. Why didn't you tell us? We wouldn't have forced you to go out" Tubbo asked, sitting next to the reality traveler.

"It's embarrassing, and stupid..."

"Well we're going to help you!" Tommy said as he stood, putting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah!" The brunette replied, standing next to the taller blonde.

"Well...can you two get me hot chocolate and some popcorn?"

"On it! Let's go Tubso!" The two boys ran out, going to the kitchen while Eret walked in.

"So you weren't going to tell me either?" The gay royal asked.

"Sorry dad, I was just embarrassed.. I'll tell you next time.." Nova chuckled, a smile appearing on their lips.

"You better."

Nova's POV

Honestly, these are the days that make life worth living. Yeah there are bad days, this was definitely one of them but theres people in your life able to change that, make the bad days go away..

I wouldn't trade these days for anything, I wouldn't trade the family I have for anything...

The days where I'm feeling sucky or just wrong I have these people to make my day better.. these friends..

This family.

If only I had this out there...

:)