🩸You're Okay, Little Brother🩸

First irl one shot i think?

Warning this story mentions

-abuse

-yelling

-skin juice

Tommy stared at his computer, seeing all his friends, heck, family, they were all offline except Wilbur. The little green circle by his name made him smile as he clicked the call button.

"Hello TommyInnit" Will said from over the phone, turning his camera on. He was sitting at his desk in his home, glasses sitting on his head instead of on his nose. "What are you doing up so late?"

"Hey Wilbur, I could ask you the same thing"

"Well i'm writing another song, what about you?" The older gentleman finally looked at his camera, bringing his glasses down to lay on his nose.

"Just.. Can't sleep.." The blonde forced a smile. "If you're busy I can go-"

"No, it's okay, I enjoy the company. Anything you want to talk about?"

"Yeah.. I actually was wondering.. Do you wanna meet up soon? It can be whenever, i'll probably be free, but we don't-"

"Yeah, i'd like that, we haven't seen each other in real life for awhile. Does Tomorrow work for you?" The blonde smiled, giving a quick nod.

"Yeah, want to meet up around 3PM? My dad can probably drop me off whenever.."

"That works for me, how is your dad?" That question made Tommy quiet, the thoughts of his dad..

"He's uh... He's good.. Busy with work as usual.." The blonde looked away from his computer, trying to look like he was typing on another screen.

"Hey.. You okay?" He looked back, seeing concern woven into Wilbur's face. "Is something wrong..?"

"Ye-yeah, everything's fine"

"Toms.. Don't lie to me, I can tell somethings wrong-"

"TOMMY! GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWNSTAIRS!" Tommy's dad yelled from downstairs.

"S-sorry Will, I need to go.. See you tomorrow." Fear was in both their eyes as Tommy hung up, quickly going downstairs. "ye-yes fa-" Before he could finish, he was slapped, falling against the stairs.

"You useless bitch. I told you to vacuum and wash the dished didn't I?!" The blonde nodded. "Then why aren't either of those done?!" His father grabbed him by the hair, dragging him to the sink, a pile of unclean dishes sat.

"I-i'm sorry, father I-" The boy was thrown to the ground, feeling the wind get knocked out of him.

"You better be, fucking piece of shit!" The older man picked up a dirty plate, throwing it at Tommy's head, making him bleed. "Get upstairs. I swear if I see you again tonight..." The blonde stood up, quickly going upstairs, he felt tired but didn't want to sleep yet.. 

"Will.." He mumbled as he made his way to his computer. Sitting in his chair and clicking the call button, Wilbur picked up almost immediately. "Will..Help.."

"Tommy.. Oh my god.." The older man put a hand over his mouth. "Toms, give me your address.. I'm on my way."

"123 Disc Avenue... Please don't leave me..."

"I'm not going to, i'm going to call the police and then call you back on my phone okay? You're going to be okay Tommy.. I promise.." He just nodded. "I'll call you back as soon as I can." Will hung up, leaving the the blonde alone, leaving him with just his thoughts. Tommy's head felt like it was spinning at 100 miles per hour, just staring at his white ceiling. After a few minutes, Wilbur called him again, he carefully lifted his arm, accepting the call. "I'm on my way, Toms, so are the police, they're 5 minutes away, and so am I"

"It hurts.."

"I know bud.. Just keep talking to me.. What's your favorite minecraft mob?" The older boy tried to keep his voice calm, just wanting Tommy to keep talking. 

"I like enderman... They're really interesting to me..."

"Oh really? Tell me why.."

"They teleport.. it's a cool attacking ability.. They drop really useful drops, the enderpearls can make you teleport or they can be eyes of ender.. for the end portal.."

"What else do you like about them..?" Tears started to roll down Wilbur's cheeks as he kept his 'little brother' talking.

"Their eye color is pretty.. its a nice purple... and the enderman remind of Ranboo.. He's nice.. and funny.."

"That's awesome bud, i'm almost there, okay? The police will be pulling up any minute now"

"I-I don't want to... to go without you.."

"You won't.. even if you do, i'll be right behind you, okay? I'll be with you when you get to the hospital okay?"

"Will... 'm scared.."

"I know.. but don't be, you'll be okay.." From over the phone the two could hear arguing from downstairs. "I'm parking now, okay? Just hold on as long as you can.."

"m'kay..." His eyes slowly closed as paramedics rushed in.

"Just hold on Tommy.."

Tommy slowly opened his eyes, the bright lights blinding him, he went to put a hand in front of his eyes but felt something there. He looked to his left, seeing Wilbur, he looked like he was out cold. Dark bag's under his eyes showed he hadn't slept in awhile, or got proper sleep. 

"Hey Toms.." Tommy looked the other way, see Philza, rubbing his eyes, the same dark marks under his eyes as Will, just lighter. 

"Phil..? What happened..?"

"Will said your dad was.. was.."

"I know that.. I mean after that.." Tommy said, keeping his eyes on his father figure.

"You called Will, he called the police then drove to your house to make sure you would be okay.. You passed out on the way to the hospital and then Will called me while they got you fixed up.."

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"2 days.. Will wanted to be awake when you woke up so he tried staying up as long as he could.. He was worried sick about you" The blonde looked over at his internet brother with a smile. "He was so scared you wouldn't make it.."

"Can.. Can I talk to Wilbur alone..?" The older man nodded before leaving the room. "Will.. Will wake up.." The brunette slowly opened his eyes, moving his glasses out of the way to rub his eyes. "You worried about me, huh..?"

"Tommy.." Wilbur quickly stood up, hugging his little brother tight. "Of course I worried about you, stupid, I thought I was going to lose my little brother.."

"Can't get rid of me that easily.."

"I'm glad..."

If y'all want a part 2 of some Wilbur and Tommy wholesomeness, vote and comment :)

Word Count: 1091