🧨 The Night Before the Fall 🧨

Warning this story features....

-nightmares

-panic attacks

-LANGUAGE!

"I'll see you tomorrow.." The soon fell over Tommy and Tubbo as they awkwardly stood across from each other.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow.." Tubbo replied as he began to walk away, leaving the blonde alone. As he walked back to his dirt home, thinking about tomorrows events. They could lose L'manburg forever, he could lose his home.. He could die tomorrow. This could be the last time he would ever walk the prime path, sleep in his home ever again, or even have a real conversation with Tubbo again..

Tommy opened his front door, walking in and slamming the door behind him. Immediately the boy leaned against his door, sliding down to sit on the ground. He closed his eyes, leaning his head against his door. 

"Why can't Dream just leave L'manburg alone...Why can't he just leave me alone?" Slowly the boys eyes began to close, he didn't want to fall asleep yet but his body wasn't giving him a choice. It was hard for Tommy to fight back his sleepiness, letting darkness take over.

"Tommy.."

Tommy's eyes snapped open, seeing nothing but darkness around him. Where was he? Who called out his name? "H-hello?"

"Hi Tommy!" The blonde boy looked down, seeing a younger version of himself. 

"Hi? Tommy..?"

"Why can't we ever be happy?" The little version of him asked, looking as happy as he could be. "Our father left us, our brother is dead, our home has been destroyed so many times, you're on your last life. What else could go wrong for us?"

"Our life isn't that bad.. Yeah it's pretty shitty but we're doing better than others..."

"Are we though? You're sad. Like you were in Logstedshire" The older Tommy couldn't help but look away. He knew his younger self was right but did he really want to believe it? "Will we ever be happy?"

"...I don't know..Honestly I don't think so.."

"Why were we so blind when you were my age?"

"Wh-what? We weren't blind.." The little Tommy's smile disappeared, becoming just a neutral reaction.

"We thought everything was okay. That dad was coming back right away. Wilbur watched us everyday until he went to college, then Sam watched us.. Why were we happy when everyone else was sad?"

"I-I don't know..no one told us what was happening.."

"We knew though. Why do you keep lying to yourself? Why do we keep losing our homes?"

Tommy sat up, seeing he was back in his little dirt home, was that whole thing a dream? "What the hell..."

"We knew though. Why do you keep lying to yourself? Why do we keep losing our homes?"

The boys breathing started to speed up as the younger Tommy's words replayed in his mind. What if he was right? What if he was going to lose L'manburg? "I-i'm gonna lose my home again.. I'm gonna lose L'manburg..Its gonna end up like Logstedshire... I could die.."

It was hard for Tommy to even take a breath, he felt dizzy, nauseous, and shaky, but he couldn't stop himself from freaking out. Maybe somebody else could.. Though his hands were shaking, he pulled up his chat and started privately messaging Tubbo.

'Hey ccan you coome over?' 

'Yeah, everything okay?'

'pplease come ovesr'

Tommy took a shaky breath, looking at his terrible typing, was he really shaking that much? He leaned his head back against the door, and closing his eyes, just trying to calm himself down. The young boy could feel tears sting his eyes as he opened them, trying to make sure none slipped. 

After just a few minutes if trying to keep his composure, he heard a knock at the door. "C-come in.." His voice cracked, the door opened, allowing the president of L'manburg to enter his friends home.

"Tommy? Are you okay?" Tubbo shut the door, sitting down in front of Tommy.

"N-no..I-i just.."

"Calm down..Take a deep breath.."

"Okay..okay.." He took another shaky breath, setting his head in his hands that were resting on his knees. "I-i'm sorry for calling you over.. I kinda just panicked..."

"It's okay, what happened?"

"It was just a nightmare.. I was kinda overwhelmed and must've fallen asleep at the door.."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"..No, not really.."

"Alright..That's fine." The bee loving boy leaned back against the other door. "We're gonna win tomorrow"

"Are we though..?"

"Yeah. We are." Tubbo randomly stood up, reaching into his ender chest and pulling a disk out. 

"What are you doing?"

"Cheering you up" He gave Tommy a smile before placing it into the juke box, letting the music fill the room as he sat back down. The music allowed both boys to smile, it was a nice sight for both of them. 

Word Count:800

Sleepy Bois Inc One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें