❤️Three Dads Pog! Pt2❤️

Warning this story mentions

-abuse

-police station

-injuries

EVERYTHING IS PLATONIC!!!!!

Ages

Tommy: 12

Wilbur: 30

Techno: 31

Dream: 29

Tubbo: 11

Ranboo: 12

"Come on Tommy! It's your turn for after school snacks!" Tubbo yelled as he ran off the bus, Ranboo following behind.

"I know! I'm right behind you! I think my dads made chicken nuggets today!" Tommy replied, following after the two boys. He was a little bit behind his friends but wasn't too far. "Guys! Wait up!"

"Hurry Tommy!" Tubbo giggled, running quickly towards his friends house. 

"Tubbo! Ranboo! Slow-slow down!" The blonde began to slow down, taking a deep few deep breaths. The two looked back seeing him panting, they were going to continue running when a older lady came up to him. 

"Thomas?" The lady asked. Immediately the blonde froze, standing up straight to face her. "Where have you been?! We've been worried sick that we couldn't find you!" Tommy flinched as she yelled. "You're coming with me! We need to have a talk."

"Go get Tommy's dads!" Ranboo told Tubbo as he ran towards Tommy. "Leave him alone!" The lady grabbed Tommy's wrist while Ranboo grabbed his other hand. "Let go of him!"

"Ra-ranboo! Help!" Tears began to rush down the strawberry blonde's cheeks. 

"Let go of Tommy! Let go of-" The women pushed Ranboo to the ground, his head hitting the ground hard. 

"Ranboo!" Tommy tried to go to his tall friend but the ladies grip wasn't budging. 

"Let's go you little brat."

"They're this way!" Tubbo said as he pulled Dream along. "They were over here- Ranboo!" The brunette quickly ran over to his friend. 

"Oh god." Dream quickly went on his knees next to the boy, there was luckily no blood but the boy was out cold. 

"Wh-where's Tommy? What happened to Boo?"