🩺You'll Be Okay🩺

Idk where I got this idea from but enjoy?

Also the sickness/disease/whatever you wanna call it is made up, might be off of something real, idk i'm a 16 year old graphic designer/writer so how would I know??

So don't be one of those people who tries to correct my doctor knowledge cause it's a fanfic.

Warning this story mentions (idk if some of these i should mention or not so i did??)

-unalivment

-dizziness (?)

-skin juice

-pills (for medical purposes!!)

-medical equipment 

Flashback

"Wilby! Come outside with me! Pleeeeeaaaaassssseee?" The little blonde asked his older brother. His eyes sparkled with energy as he looked up at Wilbur sitting at the kitchen table, just wanting to spend time with him.

"In a little bit, okay Tommy? I'm busy with homework right now"

"..You always say that and then we never play!"

"We will today, you go on out ahead of me, i'll be out in 15 minutes" Tommy crossed his arms with a huff before making his way outside. He sighed before going to sit in the grass, beginning to feel a little warm on what he thought was a semi-cool day. 

"He doesn't wanna play with me" The blonde sighed, hugging his knees to his chest. "Meanie.." He mumbled, wiping the sweat off of his forehead. "When did it get so hot out here..? Maybe I should go inside.." The young boy went to stand up, immediately falling back down, beginning to feel a bit dizzy. He didn't feel well at all, he started to feel worse by the second. "W-wilbur! Wilbur!" 

He tried to stand again, falling back to lay on his back. Tommy began to feel something touch his lip, he moved his hand to see a crimson liquid coming from his nose. "Wilby... I'm sleepy.." He said a loud even though no one was there to reply as he closed his eyes. He rolled onto his side to feel more comfortable before he slowly slipped into a peaceful slumber...

Wilbur walked outside, keeping his promise to his little brother to come outside. "Toms! Where are you? He called out, getting no response. "Tommy?" The brunette called out again, getting no response again. He looked around the little area from the porch, seeing a red and white t-shirt stick out from the grass. "There you are! Toms you need to-" He took a few steps closer, seeing his little brother unconscious with a bloody nose. "Tommy!" 

Will lifted his little brother into his arms, checking for a pulse, luckily finding one. "Dad! Dad!" He yelled, quickly running into the house with Tommy in his arms. "Dad help! Dad!" He laid Tommy onto the couch as Phil ran downstairs.

"Will? Whats wrong?" The older man asked.

"I went outside to go play with Tommy after I finished my homework and I found him unconscious with a blood nose!"