🥀What the hell did he do?🥀

WARNING! THIS STORY FEATURES..

-Cursing

-Abuse 

-PTSD

READ WITH CAUTION!!

"He just showed up and now we're roommates I guess." Technoblade explained as he stood outside with his dad, Phil. The two had been talking about how Tommy left Logstedshire, neither of them had gotten the full story from him about why he left. All they know is he left because Dream got angry, anytime they'd bring it up he'd immediately just change the subject. 

"Well has he spoke about Logstedshire?" Phil asked, hoping for a yes.

"We were going to visit but he immediately turned around when we saw the grass and oak trees." Techno crossed his arms. "I think he's just overreacting. It couldn't have been that bad."

"We won't know unless he actually talks to us"

"I don't think he will, he dodges our questions every time." The blood god had a confused look on his face once he ended his sentence, hearing an annoying brother, rummaging around in his chests. "That raccoon." He sighed before storming inside. "What are you doing, Tommy?"

"I'm just taking what I need" The 'raccoon' continued searching through the double chests, Techno had enough and closed it as Tommy moved his hands away. "Woah, take a chill pill, bitch"

"I'm tired of you stealing my shit, Tommy! I worked hard for all of this and you just keep taking it!"

"Techno-" Phil tried to enter the conversation but was cut off by Techno continuing to go off on Tommy.

"No, Phil! I'm done with it!"

"I don't understand why it's a big deal! I'm your brother!"

"Why should that matter?"

"Tommy, Techno-" The two looked at Phil before having the same response.

"Not now!" The two spoke in union as if it was all planned out.

"It matters because we're family! And family helps family!"

"I worked hard for this stuff Tommy-"

"You're just being a pussy, techno." 

"You're being childish!"

"Why do you even care?!"

"You're just being SELFISH!" 

Tommy froze in place as his older brothr became his worse nightmare, Dream. The green man with a white smiley mask, stood in front of him. 

"You're just selfish, Tommy."

"I-I'm sorry-" He stepped back with fear in his eyes, Dream began to take steps forward.

"You need to learn." Tommy fell back against the chests, covering his face with his arms. "You've pissed me off for the last time."

"P-please, don't hurt me! I-i'm sorry! I won't do it again!" Tears started to roll down his cheeks, he felt a hand on his shoulder, quickly trying to shove it away. Assuming the man in front of him was Dream, he pushed him away the best he could be hugging his legs. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry.. please i-i'm sorry.."

"Tommy, Tommy! Look at me!" With tears in his eyes, he carefully looked to see his dad in front of him. "It's me, Tommy.. It's me.."

"I-i.." 

"Calm down..Dream isn't here.." Phil sat down in front of him. "It's just me and techno.. You're safe.." Phil pulled his terrified son into a hug, feeling him shake.

"What the hell did Dream do.." 

"I-i'm sorry.." Tommy was quiet for once, he was terrified, too terrified to really move or speak up.

"It's okay.. What did Dream do to you, Tommy?" Phil looked towards his youngest son, waiting for an answer.

"He.." Phil wiped his sons tears away. "He put me through hell.." Tears kept rolling down his cheeks as he thought about his time with 'his friend Dream' "I-i thought he was my friend.."

"Tommy.. I'm sorry" Techno bent down next to his father and shaking brother who was now silent. "I shouldn't have said those things..I was just angry.."

"It-its my fault.. I'm sorry.." Tommy wouldn't look up, he just stared at his hands, trying to get out of his head and back into reality. 

"Tommy.. It's.." Techno sighed. "It's okay..."

"It'll all be okay.."

Sorry this one was short, I had an idea for this and got very distracted half way through with Supernatural and yeah- so sorry! I hope you enjoyed it though :)

-Nova