💜Somebody New Joining the SMP💜

So just so you all know THIS STORY NEVER HAPPENED!! I SWEAR ALL OF THIS WAS JUST AN IDEA I GOT FROM A TIK TOK!!! PLZ DONT YELL AT ME I DONT LIKE BEING YELLED AT!

Now, enjoy this story where I still feel gender dysphoria 

Also this isn't a 'canon nova au'

Warning this story features...

-unsafe binding 

-cursing 

-gender dysphoria 

The wind blew though the trees as three best friends walked on the prime path, just talking and laughing. It had been a long day for all of them, at least they could talk to each other to cheer the others up. Nova had a long and stressful day of school work and projects, leaving them just tired and annoyed. While both Tommy and Tubbo had been building and fixing up parts of L'manburg.

"And then I tripped on the table because I can't sit on a chair properly" All three of them chuckled at Nova's story, though the enby's laugh was cut short by slight pain in their chest.

"Are you okay, Nova?" Tubbo asked, worried for his friend.

"Yeah, I think I forgot to take off my binder today... I'll just take it off tomorrow morning, i've got online classes tomorrow anyways" The two older boys looked to each other before looking back at Nova. 

"A binder? Isn't that like the thing that holds papers and notebooks?" Tommy asked, sliding his hands in his jean pockets.

"No, its something to...You know what? Sure, it's school supplies, now i'm gonna go work on my flower garden. Have fun you too" The enby gave a peace sign before walking off, leaving both Tommy and Tubbo confused.

"That's definitely not what they were talking about.. So what's a binder?" Tommy asked, looking to his shorter best friend. 

"I have no idea.. It seems painful though, why can't they wear it all day?"

"Who knows" The two looked at each other again, immediately knowing who would know the answer.

"Eret." The two said in sync with each other, knowing he would be the one to know the most about something like this. Tommy pulled up his chat, privately messaging Eret so Nova wouldn't see. 'Eret' 'Where are you?'

'In my castle, why?'

'Tubbo and I are coming' "Alright, he's at his castle, lets go" 

After the short walk to Eret's Pride Palace, the two younger boys walked in, calling out for their friend. "Eretttttttt!"

"Erettttt!"

"Yesssssssss?" The bi king replied, getting off his golden throne to approach them.

"We have questions" Tubbo answered, leaving Eret still confused.

"Ask away" He crossed his arms waiting to finally get a question.

"What is a binder? Not like a school binder but Nova said something about it"

"Its something that trans men and nonbinary people wear to hide their chest, why? What did Nova say?" The two best friends looked at each other, did Nova want this news to be spread?

"They said that they forgot to take their binder off today, and we didn't know what they meant by that" Eret looked towards Tommy and Tubbo, concern just covering his face and posture. "I-is that bad..?"

"Very very bad. Where are they."

"At their flower garden-" Before Tubbo could say anything else, Eret walked out of his castle, walking as fast as he could to the garden. Both boys followed after him, worried about their friend. "So why is it bad that they were wearing their binder too long?"

"It can damage their ribs if they wear it for more than 8 hours." 

While Tubbo and Tommy had gone to get answers, Nova had been planting purple and light blue flowers in their little garden. They liked how it looked so far, all the beautiful colors just worked together.

"Nova!" The enby turned around, seeing Eret being followed by Tubbo.

"Hey guys" They gave a small wave, Eret stopped in front of Nova, crossing his arms.

"Nova.. How long have you been wearing a binder today?" Their eyes widened, trying to find a reasonable answer.

"Eret...Do we really need to talk about this-"

"Nova. Answer the question."

"...All day.." 

The bi king sighed, "You're going to go take off that binder right now. Then you can come back."

"Eret-"

"No. You're hurting yourself by wearing that for too long and you know it. Go take it off."

Nova sat up, they were back home and in more pain than before. They knew Eret was right but they just felt weird without wearing it, like they weren't just a person.

It felt like they were being seen as a girl without it...

The enby sighed, slipping their binder off and staring at it before hiding it in their closet. They sat back down, feeling the pressure finally leave their chest. Though the freedom felt nice, they hated it.. Nova laid back down, rubbing their face with one hand as they closed their eyes..

Nova reopened their eyes, seeing they were back in their garden, Tommy, Tubbo, and Eret standing in front of them.

"Guys-" Before they could even finish their sentence, they were attacked with a hug by Tommy and Tubbo. "Well if my binder wasn't going to destroy my ribs you guys are.."

"Why would you wear a binder for more than 8 hours if you knew you'd hurt yourself!" Tubbo asked as they both let go of Nova. Of course, they didn't respond, they just looked down at their feet. "Nova.."

"Because I don't feel like I can be just a person without it. I don't want to be seen as a girl or a women, I want just be comfortable as a person." Tears stung Nova's eyes as they explained their problem, earning sullen looks from their friends.

"I know it's hard, Nova.. But we just want to make sure your safe.." 

"I know, I know.." They sighed as they replied to Eret. "I won't wear it more than 8 hours..I promise.." They wiped away the tears, getting another hug from Tubbo. At least here they could always feel like a human being..

They felt like a person 

Not a girl.

A human being 

Word count: 1027