💜Someone New Joining the SMP PT4💜

So don't hate me, but when I had this dream I had only watched a half hour of Tommy's meeting with the egg stream so my brain just kinda took over the storyline and made its own stream 

as of now i still have not watched the end because ive been playing minecraft nonstop with FelixGrimm

But still, please enjoy my story and if they're are any parallels please don't say them because I probably won't watch it till tomorrow (today is jan 26th rn)

-Nova

Ps. The beginning of this was also somehow a flipping dream, so i had fucking dreamception

Nova hopped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around their chest and looking in the mirror. They stared for a minute, partly zoning out when they heard a familiar voice..

"Nova..Nova! We need you.." It was Eret, why did they need their help right now? They still had to write a new chapter of their DNF story, god this better be important. Quickly the young enby brushed the tangles out their longish hair, put pjs on and set their alarm. "Nova!"

"I'm going to bed! Jeez..This better be super duper important.." The laid down, falling asleep immediately as their head hit the pillow. In just a few seconds they opened their eyes, seeing they were sitting on the bench. "I'm always in the weirdest spots.."

"Nova! There they are!" Tubbo yelled to Eret who was standing next to him.

"Yes Tubbo, I see them, thank you"

"Maybe next time can you two not call for me while I was in the shower? Call me when I'm writing or playing minecraft" The sighed before looking up to the two taller boys. "Why did you guys call for me?"

"Have you heard anything about the egg from Bad or Skeppy or Ant?" Nova shook they head no, this server is weird.. "Well anytime someone touches the vines or the actual egg, it somehow starts to control them" Eret explained, causing Nova even more confusion. 

"What does this have to do with me? Have I been infected or something?"

"No, but Tommy has" Tubbo interjected, Nova just sighed again, honestly..when they saw Tommy wasn't there they knew Tommy did something. 

"Shit. How the hell did this happen? Did he just walk on a vine? I've walked on them before and was fine"

"From what Sam told us, he asked Tommy to ask Bad about the egg since it could ruin his new hotel. So he went with bad and ever since he came back he was acting all weird, talking about how the egg was our savior and its the only thing that could protect us" 

"I think i'm actually losing brain cells.. So Tommy touched the egg or vines and he thinks an egg is our savior, is that right Eret?" He nodded. "That sounds like a cult to me"

"It definitely is, Ranboo has been leaving signs around saying 'cock' or stupid messages" The younger enby couldn't help but chuckle when Eret said 'cock', they really were a child. "Really?"

"I'm 15, I'll laugh at what I want. Anyways, what am I going to do? I'm a literal child with major anxiety that spends all day inside.."

"You took down Dream"

"Well not really, I took down Dream WITH Tubbo and Tommy! I didn't even fight! I grabbed a disc and then threatened him!"

"So? You still have Tubbo and me, we need you to help us figure out how to get rid of the egg-"