Chapter 97

-Time Jump-
Severide Kids:
•Brielle Elizabeth Severide: 17 years old; 12th grade
•Addilynn Kay Severide: 15 years old; 10th grade
•Jaxson Kelly Severide: 13 years old; 8th grade
•Greyson Benjamin Severide: 13 years old; 8th grade
•Oakley Rae Kinney Severide: 9 years old; 4th grade

Casey Kids:
•Alyssa Blaze Casey: 17 years old; 12th grade
•Layla Shay Casey: 15 years old; 10th grade
•Oliver James Casey: 13 years old; 8th grade
•Mason Spencer Casey: 9 years old; 4th grade
•Madison Raymond Casey: 9 years old; 4th grade

~Stella's POV~
Kelly and I had shift today. The kids had no school today since it was a Sunday. The Casey kids and our kids had plans to go to Navy Pier today. Since Alyssa and Brielle were 17 and they could both drive, it really made it easy for Gabby, Matt, Kelly, and I.

They can watch the kids when we're on shift and they are capable of taking care of them. Since the kids aren't that young anyway. It has made our lives so much easier than when they were all little.

"Mom, I can't find my car keys anywhere and we're gonna be late soon." Brielle came into my room as Kelly and I were getting ready for shift.
"What do you mean you're gonna be late? I thought you guys were meeting the Casey kids at 9am for breakfast. It's 7:30." I said.
"Yea, but I have to go get gas, and I promised Oakley that we would go to the pet store before we go to breakfast because she really wants to see the animals." She explained. She's such a good big
sister.

"Ok, I think your keys are on the island. If not, check the living room coffee table." I told her.
She came back 5 mins later.
"Found them! Guys you ready?" She called out to her siblings.
"Yea!" We heard them all say.
"When are you leaving with them?" Kelly asked Brielle.

"7:45. Which is in 5 mins. But, mom can you transfer money to my account?" She asked me.
"Yea sure. What do you need it for?" I asked her.
"I think I have enough to cover breakfast and the gas. But I don't have enough for the Pier." She said.
"Alright. I just transferred it..oh we gotta go Kelly!" I said, seeing it was now 748.

We said bye to all the kids and told them to all behave.
Once we got to the firehouse. Gabby and I spoke in the locker room.
"Hey, it's amazing how Ally and Bri are older now and they 2_can take care of the kids now." Gabby said.
"Yea it is. I hope they have fun today." I said.

~-Brielle's POV~
We all just got out the door as we all got in my car to get gas.
"Shot gun!" Addie called out as we were getting to my car.
"No I wanted to go in the front!" Jaxson yelled.
"No I wanted to!" Greyson yelled.
"Addie called it out first, so she's going in the front." I said.
"Ugh you're just like mom and dad." Jaxson rolled his eyes at me.
"Yea yea, love you too." I laughed.

We got to the gas station. I pumped the gas.
"Hey Bri?" I heard Addie ask as I had my back to the car as I was paying for the gas.
"Yea?" I asked.
"What are all these books?" She asked.
I turned around and saw that she was looking at all the fire academy text books I had. I finish up high school in just about 6 months, and I've been going to the academy with mom and dad to practice. And I plan to go right after high school.

"Just some academy textbooks." I said.
"Ok, but why do you have them?" She asked.
"Because I want to be a firefighter?" I told her.
"You do?" She asked.
"I've always wanted to since I was like 6." I said.
"Bri can we go to the pet store now? I want to see the animals." Oakley asked me.

I had the closest bond with her. Which to me is crazy because we are the farthest apart.
"Yea, we're gonna go now, but we can't stay there for long. We're meeting up the Casey kids at 9 for breakfast." I said.

It was already 8:10, so I quickly got the pet store and Oakley ran around everywhere looking at all the  animals.
"Bri look! Fishys!" Oakley said.
"Yea look! There's so many of them!" I said.