Chapter 71

~Stella's POV~
As I started to calm down, I pulled away from Gabby as I tried to talk.
"What happened?" Gabby asked me.
"He got upset and angry with me that I was literally
just doing my job. And he told me if I wanted to keep "doing my job" to continue, but to leave him out of it. I don't know what to do! He knows that this is my last shift and I'm going to be home for a year and a half now!" I cried.
"Listen, he's just angry and upset, I'm sure he didn't mean any of that... it's ok... just keep calm..." gabby told me.
I got one of those stress pains.
"Stella... look at me... it's ok.... calm down." She took my hand.
After 5 minutes I finally calmed down.
"I'm... gonna go talk to him." I told Gabby.

I walked around the firehouse and couldn't find him anywhere.
"Hey, where's Kelly?" I asked Mills at the squad table.
"I think he's up on the roof." Mills said pointing to the ladder on the driveway leading up to the roof.
"You ok?" He asked me.
"Uh...yea, thanks..." I said, going to the ladder.

I looked up the ladder and thought for a moment before going up.
I have to talk to him I thought to myself. I climbed up the ladder and saw him sitting on a chair on the roof. He looked at me, but didn't say anything.
"Hey.... Listen I'm sorry." I told him as I walked up to him.
"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of yelled at you like that babe." He told me.
"No babe, I'm sorry, I know I have to be careful, for you, for the girls, for them. I just wasn't thinking back there.." I told him. I sat on his lap and gave him a kiss.
"I'm sorry for arguing babe, I shouldn't have made you so stressed..." he told me. He gave me a hug and kissed me on the forehead.
"Me too..." I told him.

When shift was over, Kelly and I got our regular clothes on and left. Everyone said bye to me since it was my last shift.
Kelly and I got home and we laid on the couch together.
"I'm sorry about yelling at you last night..." Kelly told me.
"It's ok babe... I shouldn't have lifted that motorcycle..." I told him.
"Are you ok? You were in pain. I saw you." He told me.
"Yea... just my back.. it's ok though..." I told him.
"Ok. Just tell me if anything is wrong..." he told me.

We stayed in the house until we had to pick up the girls. We drove to Addilynn's daycare first. We saw Gabby and Matt there as well.
"Hey. You guys made up?" Gabby whispered to me.
"Yea, we did." I told her.
"Does he know how you reacted to your argument? How I had to comfort you and help you get through that panic attack? And the stress pain you got?" Gabby asked me.
"No, he doesn't, and he doesn't need to know..." I told her.
"He should know what happened Stella. You have to tell him." She tried to argue with me.
"No he doesn't Gabby. Now let it go." I said.
Then the Addilynn and Layla came out.
"Hey baby!" I said as Addie ran up to me.
"Hi mommy!" She said.
"Let it go." I told Gabby before I left.

Then we picked up Bri. Gabby and Matt were there again to pick up Alyssa.
"Stella. Tell him!" Gabby yelled to me.
"Gabby stop! I'm not going to tell him!" I tried to whisper back, but I was getting so annoyed.
"Tell me what?" Kelly asked me.
"Nothing babe, don't worry about it..." I told him.
"No, Kelly she-" Gabby tried to say. But I stopped her.
"Hi Brielle!" I said as she ran out to us.
"Hi mommy!" She said.
"Dawson, let it go, I'm not telling you again." I said as we left.

"What was she trying to say?" Kelly asked me as he was driving home.
"Don't worry about it..." I said as I sat there. I didn't want him to know about that. He didn't need to.
After that, we went home and Kelly wouldn't stop asking me about what Gabby was trying to say.
"Babe, can you just tell me what she was trying to say? You looked super annoyed at her... did she upset you?" He asked me.
"Babe, it was nothing... just stop asking me about it!" I said. I started getting super annoyed with him.
"Ok, just-" he tried to say.
"Kelly, do you really want to argue with your hormonal pregnant wife right now?" I looked at him.
"Ok, ok, I'm sorry." He laughed and gave me a quick kiss.
"Give me another one and I'll try to forgive you." I chuckled as I went up to him to give me another.
He gave me another long kiss.
"You're forgiven." I smiled and laughed at him.