Chapter 60

~Stella's POV~
I woke up in the middle of the night to Brielle coming in my bed.
"Mommy?" She told me.
"Yea baby? What's up?" I looked at my phone and it was 5:45am.
"My body still hurts." She told me. I felt her forehead and she still had a fever. And she was coughing.
"Ok, baby, you want some medicine to make you feel better?" I asked her.
"Is it the yucky one?" She asked.
"Yes, but didn't it make you feel better yesterday?" I asked her.
"Yea..." she said. I gave her the medicine then heard Ally awake.
"Hey sweetheart, it's 6 am, go back to sleep for a bit ok?" I told her.
"Where's mommy and daddy?" She asked.
"We're going to see mommy and daddy in the morning ok? Just go to sleep, then we'll get ready, and then when Uncle Kelly comes we can go see them ok?" I said.
"Ok!" She went back to the living room and went back to bed.

I got Brielle back to bed and then heard Addilynn awake. I fed her, then I got her back to sleep. I then went back to bed. Then I woke up at 7 and couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to call Kelly.

Kelly: hey babe, what's up?
Stella: hey gabby texted me last night and told me she was the full 10 and that she was going to have the baby soon. She told me to head over there this morning with you when you get off shift.
Kelly: that's great! Yea, I can head home right after shift, and then we can all head over there!
Stella: ok! I'll see you soon! Be careful!

After I hung up with Kelly I got showered and got ready. After I got out of the shower I got dressed and then I heard Addie crying again.
I got her dressed and ready. Then I woke up the girls, it was almost 8 and Kelly was going to be here at like 815.

"Girls, can you guys please wake up? We're going to get ready to See Gabby and Matt." I told them.
"Mommy? Daddy?" Ally asked.
"Yea! We're gonna go see them!" I told her.
I got the girls ready and then we ate breakfast.
"We don't have that much time, can you guys eat cereal?" I said. Then Kelly came.
"Hey guys! You guys ate breakfast yet?" He asked as he walked in.
"No, I was about to pour them cereal." I told him.
"No, let's get breakfast from that bagel shop a block from med, we'll get Casey and Dawson breakfast too." He told me.
"Who is that?" Ally asked us. She doesn't understand when we call Casey and Gabby by their last names.
"We call your daddy Casey, because that's his last name. And-" I started to say. Then she interrupted me.
"But mommy's name is Gabby Casey too." She said.
"You know what? That's a great question to asked Mom and Dad." Kelly laughed.
"Kelly, really? Now she's going to annoy them about it!" I laughed.
"Mommy I'm hungry!" Brielle yelled out.
"Ok! Let's go get breakfast! Let's get your shoes on girls!" I said as we walked toward the shoes basket.
"Kelly? Can you get Addilynn?" I yelled out as I got the girls shoes on.

We got to the car, loaded everyone up, and got to the bagel shop.
"Alright, what do you girls want?" I asked them.
"Bagel with cream cheese." Brielle told me.
"Bagel with Butter." Ally told me.
"Alright so 4 everything bagels, bacon, egg, cheese, ketchup, salt, pepper. 4 coffees, and one bagel with cream cheese, and one with butter." I told Kelly.
"Got it." He said going on.

We got the food and headed to the hospital.
"Hey, what room is Gabby Casey in?" I asked the front desk.
"Room 2." The nurse told me.
We got in the room.
"Knock knock!" I said as I slowly opened the door.
"Hey!" Gabby said.
"Mommy!" Alyssa ran over and jumped on the bed.
Luckily I stopped her before she actually went on top of Gabby.
"Hi my princess!" Gabby said. She hugged Ally and kissed her.
"Baby sister?" Ally asked.
I saw Casey holding her.
"She's right here baby." Casey got up.
"Aww! What's her name?" I asked as I saw her.
"Any guesses?" Gabby asked as she helped Alyssa hold her new baby sister.
"Give me a hint at least." I laughed.
"Fine, it's starts with an L." Gabby told me.
"Lexi? London? Lily? Luna? Lydia?" I asked.
"Layla. Layla Shay Casey." Gabby smiled.
"Congrats you guys." Kelly gave them each a hug.
"We brought breakfast by the way." I said.
"Dawson you can have coffee right? I know you both avoided it when you guys were pregnant." Kelly said.
"No it's ok, I would love some coffee right now." She laughed.