Chapter 93

Dawson is 36 weeks pregnant.
Oakley is 3 months old.
~Stella's POV~
"Kelly.. can you get her?" I heard Oakley and shook Kelly awake. Luckily he didn't have shift today. I saw it was 5am. I had already gotten up to get her 4 times since we put her to bed.
"Yea..." he groggily woke up and went to her room.
"I changed her diaper. But she's hungry." He said, placing her on me.
"Alright... come on Oakley, eat..." I said, letting her nurse while I'm half asleep.

I woke up to her squirming on my chest. I forgot that she was even there and that I fell asleep with her on me. I looked at my phone and it was 7am.
"Kelly, can you take her? I have to use the bathroom." I shook him awake.
He took her and I went to the bathroom.
When I went back in the bedroom. I saw Kelly awake with her.
"She's not gonna go back to bed... let's just wake up I guess." Kelly said.
"Ok... coffee?" I asked. I was so tired. I was up with her almost the whole night.
"I'll go make some." He said.

We went down to the living room and laid with Oakley on my chest.
"Good morning." I heard a voice.
"Morning baby." I saw Brielle coming down.
"Can I watch TV?" She asked, pointing to the remote.
"Yea sure, what do you want to watch?" I asked her.
"Descendants." She said. She's loved those movies since she was 3.
I put on the movie for her. Within an hour, all the kids came downstairs.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" Kelly asked.
"Grilled Cheese!" Jaxson said.
"Alright let's make it." Kelly said.
We all ate breakfast, then the kids wanted to do something.
"Hey mommy. Can we please go to that place we went to a couple months ago? With the rides that were inside?" Brielle asked.
"Sure honey. Kelly, you wanna go to fun plex?" I asked him.
"Yea sure, that sounds like something fun to do today." He said.
"Let's go get ready then." I said.
I got Oakley ready. Then I helped the kids get ready. As I was getting myself ready, I got a call from Gabby.

Gabby: Stella. I know this is last minute, but we're driving to your house right now. I've been having such bad cramps all morning and they haven't stopped, so we're going to med and Matt will drop the kids off. I'm sorry.
Stella: oh my god, are you kidding? Don't be sorry! Bring them over and get to med quick! We were planning on going to fun-plex, we'll all go.
Gabby: Are you sure? You'd have 8 kids now..
Gabby groaned as another cramp went through her body.
Stella: I hear you guys pulling up now. Don't worry about it and get to med.

"Hey, sorry about the last minute thing. Thanks again." Casey said.
"Yea no problem. Text me updates!" I said.
"So what do we do now?" Ally joked around.
"Well we were gonna go to fun-plex. Let's go!" I said. I quickly finished getting dressed and we all headed to fun-plex.

"My god it's looks like we have a tiny daycare with us." I laughed. We have 8 kids. Two 8 years old. Two 6 year olds. Three 4 year olds, and a 3 month old
"Yea. It does, doesn't it?" Kelly chuckled.
"Hello, how many?" The lady at the counter asked.
"7 kids, 2 adults." I said. Oakley obviously doesn't count because she can't go in any rides, but Kelly and I have to go on some of the rides because the kids aren't tall enough for some of the rides without an adult.
"Aww, are they all sets of fraternal twins or triplets? Man how did that happen?" She laughed, looking at them all.
"Eh.. something like that." I chuckled.

We got inside and the kids were running everywhere. It was a little hard keeping up with all of them.
"Auntie Stella! Can you go on that ride with me, Addie, Bri, and Ally, please!" Layla ran up to me pointing to a ride that looked like a swing, but it swung in circles.
"Yea, sure. Here Kelly, can you watch the boys and take Oakley?" I said giving him Oakley. The boys were playing on the arcade games.
"Yea sure baby." He said.