Chapter 72

~Stella's POV~
We opened up the boxes.
Blue balloons came out of the A box.
And Blue balloons came out of the B box.
"Twin boys!" Everyone yelled out.
"Omg now you guys have 2 and 2!" Gabby laughed.
"Yea! Haha!" I said.
"Congrats you guys!" Herrmann told us.

After the gender reveal, Matt, Gabby, and their girls stayed back to help us clean up.
The girls were playing in Brielle's room as The 4 of us were cleaning up the living room and kitchen.
"Did you guys even guess that it would be two boys?" Gabby asked as we cleaned up.
"No, I swore they were a boy and a girl! And Kelly thought it was going to be two girls!" I laughed.
"Ha! For once you guys were both wrong!" Matt laughed.
"I know! I was so sure it was going to be a boy and a girl!" I laughed.
"You guys have names picked out yet?" Gabby asked.
"No, we haven't talked about names yet. We just found out like a week and a half ago and we've been planning this party." I said.
"Will you guys tell us when you have the names picked out?" Gabby laughed.
"Hmm... nope! We'll tell you when you meet them!" I laughed.
"I hate you." Gabby laughed.

After we cleaned up, it was already 7pm. The girls were hungry.
"Mommy, we're hungry!" Ally and Brielle both came out to Gabby and I.
"Ok, well we have a bunch of food from the party." I said, showing them the containers.
"I don't want that!" Ally said.
"Ok, Well what do you want? Because we have all this food leftover and we are not going out right now." Gabby said.
"I don't know." Ally said.
"Well, eat the food that we have here ok? You loved the food." I told Ally. 
We finally got the girls to eat the food and then Gabby and Matt left.

-Stella is now 20 weeks-
The girls were at school and Kelly didn't have shift.
"Hey Kelly, you know, we only have 3 bedrooms in this house? Our room, Addie's room, and Bri's room. What will we do?" I asked him.
"How about we put the girls in one room, and the boys in another?" He asked.
"Yea, that's sounds like a good idea! They always love having sleepovers in each other's rooms." I said.
"Alright, let's see what they think about it after school, if they like the idea. Ally and Bri both have full size beds, and Bri's room is very big and fits both of their beds, plus their dressers. Let's head to IKEA and look for cribs for the boys. We still haven't started on their nursery." He told me.
"Great idea, let's go that." I smiled and gave him a kiss.

After school, we picked up the girls.
"Hey girls, how would you like to share a room? It will be like your sleepovers you do but it's every night!" I said.
"That sounds like fun! Can we actually do that? Who's room would we be in?" Brielle asked.
"Your rooms bigger Bri, so we would move you both in your room. And your brothers would both be in Addie's room." I told her.
"Addie, you like the idea of moving into Brielle's room?" Kelly asked her. Addie was only 2 so she didn't really understand.
"Yea!" She said.
"Alright, let's go to IKEA." I said.

We got to IKEA and we put Addie in the cart while I held Brielle's hand. Brielle kept running around everywhere. We finally got to the kids section. We looked around at everything.
"This set is cute." I said looking at this navy blue and white crib set.
"Yea it is, want me to write the numbers?" He asked.
"Yea, I think this is the only one I like so far." I laughed.
"Mommy? Can I get out?" Addilynn asked me.
Brielle was running around everywhere, and I knew she was going to do the same.
"I don't want you to start running around." I told her.
"Just let her down babe." Kelly told me.
"You're the one who's gonna run after her." I told him. I was very tired and knew I was not going to be able to run after her.

I let her down and her and Bri were running around everywhere. They kept asking for every single little thing.
"Ok, you guys can get 2 things each ok?" I finally said.
Brielle got an art set and a big dog plush. And Addilynn got a smaller dog plush and a small block set.
"Would Addie's wall color right now work for the nursery?" Kelly asked me.
"Yea, her wall color right now is a grey-ish blue. And their nursery will be navy blue, grey and white. So yea, it would." I said.
The girls were running everywhere.
"Girls, come on, we're gonna go to the boxes area to get the stuff!" I said. They didn't listen.
"Brielle and Addilynn please come here!" I yelled out to them again.