Chapter 69

~Stella's POV~
-One week later-
Kelly and I have been home from the hospital for a couple days now. Casey and Gabby have had the girls because Kelly and I haven't been 100% yet. But, we were going to shift tomorrow for the first time since the accident, and then we were gonna pick up the girls today. I still haven't told Kelly I'm pregnant. I've been able to hide my nausea from him, it hasn't been easy though. I have to tell him today.

We were sitting in the couch, I've been uneasy all morning. Couldn't tell it if was because I was going to tell him I'm pregnant again, or just the fact I'm pregnant. Finally, I got the courage to tell him. I don't know why I was so scared. I wasn't scared to tell him, but I scared of having 3 kids, we'd be outnumbered now.
"Hey babe.. there's something I gotta tell you.." I told him.
"What is it?" He asked. He turned off the TV and looked at me.
"I-I'm pregnant again.." I told him.
"Wait really?! OMG babe that's great!" He jumped off the couch and pulled me up with him and hugged and kissed me.
"Is it? You aren't scared?" I told him.
"No, it's great babe! We've always wanted a big family, and I wouldn't want to have a family with but you." He told me.
"I'm scared... this means we'll have 3 little ones..." I told him. I know that I've always said I wanted a big family, but now that it was actually happening, I'm kind of scared now.
"Don't be scared babe, we got this." He told me.
"We have an appointment with Natalie next week on Saturday." I told him.
"Can't wait." He smiled at me.

A few hours later we went to Gabby and Matt's to pick up the girls.
"Hey girls!" I said as Brielle and Addilynn ran up to us as we walked in.
"Hey, let's talk for a min..." I whispered to Gabby. We went into Their home office.
"What's up?" She asked super confused.
"I told Kelly I'm pregnant..." I told her.
"That's great! Is something wrong?" She asked me.
"I- I don't know...I'm scared...we'd have 3 kids now Gabby..." I told her.
"You guys will do great! Don't worry!" She told me.
"Thanks... I hope you're right." I said.

We hung out for a bit before taking the girls home.
"Mommy I'm so excited to go back home!" Brielle yelled out from the car as we drove home.
"I'm so excited to be able to snuggle with you guys again!" I told her.
"So we have school tomorrow?" She asked.
"No, but Daddy and I have to work tomorrow..." I told her.
"Ok." She said.

-one week later-
Today I had my 12 week appointment. We decided to take the girls with us. Since it was Saturday, they didn't have school. And our next shift was Monday so we had the whole weekend with them.
I was in the kitchen making breakfast. Our appointment was at noon, so after our appointment we would get lunch. Kelly was on the couch watch TV while I was making eggs, toast, and bacon.

The girls got up and came into the kitchen.
"Good morning mommy!" They both said.
"Hey girls! Mommy's almost done making breakfast ok?" I said as I saw them walk in.
I was almost done making the bacon, when all of a sudden the smell made me sick to my something. I quickly turned off the pan and ran to the bathroom.

Kelly came in after 10 seconds. He sat down next to me and rubbed my back.
"This pregnancy has already been harder on you Huh?" He asked me, rubbing my back.
I got up and went to clean my face.
"Tell me about it..." I said. It's so crazy how this pregnancy has already been 10x worse than both of the girls, and I'm only 12 weeks.
"Are you ok?" He asked me.
I shook my head and sat on the bathroom floor.
"I feel like I'm dying.." I said as I put my head in my hands. I was crying out of exhaustion and didn't know what to do. I've never felt this way with the girls. I always thought the girls pregnancies were rough, but this one makes them feel like nothing. Kelly put his hand on my shoulder and comforted me.
"Want me to finish making breakfast?" He said.
"Yea, could you?" I said. I got up and splashed cold water in my face, trying to calm myself down.

I went back into the kitchen and saw Kelly and the girls eating breakfast.
"Better?" Kelly asked me as I walked in.
I shook my head and took out my nausea gummies I used with the girls.
"Mommy can I have one?" Brielle asked me. She thought I had candy.
"No baby, these are for mommy. There's a baby in mommy's tummy right now." I told her.
"A baby? Is it a brother? I want a brother!" She said.
"I don't know baby, we'll see..." I said, smiling.

We got ready for the appointment. I got Addilynn ready and Kelly got Brielle ready.
"Girls, can you watch some TV as daddy and I get ready?" I said as I set them on the couch and turned on the TV.
"Yes mommy." They both said.
"Thank you." I said.

Kelly and I were getting ready.
As I was getting ready I laid down on the bed.
"You ok?" Kelly asked me.
"Yea.. just tired... I'm not working anymore... I'm gonna call Chief after the appointment to tell him... I can already tell this pregnancy is going to be rough..." I told him.
"Ok, that's no issue, I don't want you stressing yourself out or pushing yourself..." he told me.
"Thanks babe." I gave him a kiss before getting off the bed and finished getting ready.
As I was getting ready, I noticed my stomach looked swollen. It looked like I was maybe 20 weeks, but I was only 12. I never really noticed because I mostly wear sweats anyway, and during shift to hide my stomach I've been wearing bigger uniforms.
But today I was wearing leggings and a shirt.
"Kelly look." I said.
"That's our baby." He told me smiling.
"It's kinda weird... how swollen my stomach is at 12 weeks.." I told him confused.
"Well with Addie the same thing happened too." He told me.
"Oh yea, I guess you're right." I told him.

-At Med-
"Hey April, I got an appointment with Nat at noon." I told her.
"Ok, go to bay 2 and I'll page her in for you." She told me.
We got into the room and the girls kept running around the room.
"Girls, this isn't a playground, please sit down." I said. They wouldn't listen.
"Girls sit down!" I slightly raised my voice. They wouldn't listen again but I was so out of it and I was done arguing. I looked at Kelly to help me.
"Here's my phone, how about you girls watch something?" He said. He sat the girls on the chairs and stood by me.
"Thank you." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.
"Of course baby." He told me as he kissed my forehead.
Then Natalie came in.
"Hey! How's everything going! Any sickness? Tiredness? Hormones?" She asked me.
"Oh yea.. I've had nausea, tiredness, hormones, headaches. And it's crazy because all go those things have felt 10x worse than when it did with the girls. And I'm only 12 weeks." I told her.
"Every pregnancy is different. But let's see the baby!" She said. She turned in the machine and started looking. She looked confused.
"Is something wrong?" I asked her. Her expression got me super worried.  She didn't look at me at first. Kelly and I both looked into each other's eyes.
"Um..." she said.

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥