Chapter 79

This chapter is super super long so I am very sorry! ♥️
~Stella's POV~
Stella: Antonio? What's wrong?
Antonio: Stella... I'm sorry.
Stella: Antonio I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to answer me.
Antonio: it's Chili... we found her body in her hotel room. She killed herself Stella...

Once I heard those 3 words I couldn't move. I leaned on the counter, hyperventilating, then I fell down to the floor and started crying.
"Antonio please tell me this is a joke, please please!" I cried. Kelly saw and he ran over to me.
"Babe? Babe? What's wrong? What is it?" He asked me.
I couldn't talk, I was only hyperventilating and letting the hot tears run down my face.
He took the phone out of my hand and started talking.
"Hello?... Antonio?... what happened?... oh my god... ok. Yea, yea we'll head down to the district now..." after he hung up, he took me in his arms.
"Babe, I'm so sorry..." he told me. I buried my face in his chest as I screamed.
"This is all my fault! I saw that something didn't look right with her and I brushed it off!" I cried.

"Babe it's no ones fault... come on, we have to head down the the district..." he said. He lifted my face up and wiped my tears.
"The kids... who will watch them?" I said.
"Let's take them... Burgess can watch them in a different room..." he told me. Knowing that no one else could watch them.

"Kids! Come on! Get your shoes on!" Kelly yelled out. They all came into the front entrance and were super confused.
"Why? Mommy what's wrong?" Brielle asked.
"Nothing honey... can you just please get your shoes on and can you girls help your brothers?" I asked, wiping my tears.
"Yes mommy.." both the girls said.

Once we got down the to car, we drove to the district.
I got a call from Gabby. She was crying as well on the phone.
Gabby: Stella? Did you hear?
Stella: yea I did... we're heading to the district now.
Gabby: how? How did this happen?! We were just with her!
Stella: I don't know! I-... we're pulling up now, where are you guys?
Gabby: we're inside, the kids are here with us, we're waiting for Burgess to get back so she can take them in a different room...
Stella: is Brett there?
Gabby: yea, she was the first person Antonio called.

Once we hung up.
"Mommy? What's wrong? What happened?" Brielle asked me.
"Just... something happened baby... we're gonna go inside the police station right now, you guys have to be quiet ok? Burgess is going to come soon and you guys, Ally, Layla, and Oliver are going to go with her in a different room." I told her.

"Mommy.. I know something is wrong. It's just like how Dr. Reese had to keep us away when you and daddy were hurt." She told me.
I looked at Kelly, I didn't expect her to say that.
"Bri, just listen for now and we'll tell you everything after ok?" Kelly told her.
"Yes daddy." She said. She knows that something is wrong. She knows about danger, her parents are firefighters, she's almost lost her parents so many times. She knows when something is wrong and it hurts me that she only 6.

Once we got inside, we went upstairs to intelligence and saw Lindsay, Voight, Halstead, Antonio, Ruzeck, Olinsky, Brett, Casey, Gabby and their kids there.
Brett was in Antonio's arms, and Gabby was in Matt's. The Casey kids were sitting on a bench confused.
"Guys, go with them." I told my kids and they went to sit with the Casey kids.
"Sarge, Burgess and Atwater are back, you want then up there?" Trudy's voice came out of the intercom.
"Send then up." Voight said.

Once they came in, they saw us all. I guess they knew what happened too.
"I'm sorry you guys..." they told us. "Why do you guys need?"
"Can you take their kids to a separate room? Put on a show or movie or give them something to distract them." Antonio said.
"You got it." Atwater told us.
"Go with them." Gabby and I told the kids.
Once the kids left. We all questioned everything.

"How?... just how did this happen?" I asked.
"The housekeeping lady at the hotel knocked on Chili's door. It was 30 mins after she was supposed to check out, but the front desk said she never did. Once the lady went up there, she knocked on the door a couple times before getting a master card and opening the door. She found Chili unconscious and found numerous of these covered in blood." Lindsay told us. She showed us a bunch of needles covered in blood.
"There were a bunch of track marks on her, and we found these in her bag." Halstead said. He showed us her purse.