𝟏𝟎, 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

Почніть із самого початку

"Well, if you don't want it, through it in the rubbish." Rick answered, now walking away and to his car. Athena turned to Natasha, "Do you have any idea who's living in the Budapest safe house?" Natasha thought for a moment. "I don't think so. Could be some random muggle." Athena laughed a bit at the reference. 

***

Later that same day Natasha put the box of belongings into the trunk of her car. Athena watched Natasha from the window. She shrugged, grabbed her laptop. "Nat, guess what's playing?" Athena grinned. "Harry Potter. Again? Jesus, Athena, how many times can you watch the same franchise?" Natasha spoke as she walked inside.

"What do you prefer then?" Scoffed Athena. Natasha grabbed her own laptop and searched for her own movie. "Fine. We won't watch the same thing. I'm hurt." Athena said as she placed her hand over her heart dramatically.

Natasha laughed. She got up and got herself a beer, looking over a box of blonde hair dye. "Why blonde?" Questioned Athena. "Change it up a bit. Why, do you think it'll look bad?" Natasha turned to face her. "There's not a single thing you can't pull off. So, no I don't think it'll look bad."

"You also think I'll be more like Sara Lance. A blonde assassin?" Natasha raised an eyebrow, Athena only hummed. Natasha then sat back down next to Athena and the two began watching their movies separately with earbuds.

Twenty minutes in and the light was out. Low rumbling having been heard from outside. A storm was coming any minute now. "Oh, great." Natasha sighed as she went outside to try and get the generator to work. 

Walking back in after several minutes of trying to get the generator to work, Natasha gave up. "Come on. We're going on a mini road trip." She sighed. Athena stood up from the couch, turning off Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban.  

The two got into the car. Athena having her head against the window as she was drifting off into a light sleep. Natasha was aware how tired Athena was as she refused to sleep on the long car ride so she could keep Natasha company. Reaching to the back, Natasha pulled a blanket for Athena and placed it over her. 

The drive was quiet. Natasha had the radio on, but on a low volume so it wouldn't bother Athena. Of course the calmness didn't last as within minutes there was an explosion that sent the car up into the air. Athena woke up in a scare. She grabbed onto Natasha's hand, and managed to manipulate the air so that they didn't immediately fly over the bridge and into the water. Only the windows shattered from the explosion, a shard of glass piercing Athena's shoulder - causing her to lose focus. The car now barely on the road as it was moments away from falling into the water below them.

Athena had been barely awake. Natasha in the same condition. Natasha having been panting from the crash. She looked over to Athena who was bleeding with the glass still in her shoulder. natasha saw the reflexion of someone in full armor walking towards them. Natasha turned to Athena in a panic. 

Natasha tried getting out of the car, but the movement was causing it to tilt more towards the water. Eventually she got out of the car in the quickest and safest way possible. She rushed over to the passenger side and helped Athena out carefully, the car now being submerged in water the second Athena was free as it plummeted downwards.

"I'm pretty sure Ross has no jurisdiction here!" Natasha exclaimed as she looked down at Athena afterwards. athena removed the glass from her shoulder and waved her fingers around to create a sort of ice bandage for the huge gash, her ice healing would be working soon.

"And you should know I'm a better shot when you hurt my daughter." Natasha warned, grabbing her gun and began shooting bullets at the masked person. Only there was a shield blocking them. The shield being black with a red symbol on the center of it.

The shield was thrown at them, but Athena clapped her hands together, this sending an energy wave in the person and shield's direction. The shield having been thrown back. When natasha turned to Athena, the girl only shook her head, quietly reassuring her that she was okay and still in control.

Looking around the person was nowhere to be seen. Natasha had her gun in hand, looking around caustily. "Nat!" Athena called out as she saw the person jump up towards Natasha. The assassin shooting bullets at the person, who only blocked them. Athena shot ice at them, but they blocked that too.

"Ugh. Bitch." Athena muttered as she hated when her abilities made no difference. The gun was kicked out of Natasha's hand, a glare sent the person's way. Natasha now having been kicking them. She got up and was on the person's shoulders, attacking them. Athena not wanting to fire and possibly hit Natasha as well as the masked man or woman.

It seemed that the person was able to scan and copy Natasha's movement. This making it so Natasha was fighting someone with her same skill. Only the person stopped fighting and walked back over to the where the car had previously been, only there was a black suit left on the ground surrounded by metal, glass, and a small fire created from the explosion. 

"You're not here for us." Natasha mumbled, standing up and walking over to Athena. She stood in front of Athena in a protective manner. Athena put her hands out quickly and sent a blast of ice to the person, who ducked out of it. Natasha having jumped at them with a knife in hand, but they managed to fight back.

The person in the suit having now realized that Natasha was protecting Athena, having pounced at the girl. They threw Athena back against the bridge, stepping on her neck until she was red. Natasha jumped at the person, her now being the target, but being thrown back as well.

Athena was the closest one to the case so she made a run for it as Natasha used a grappling hook to have the person hanging from the above. It was cut almost immediately, but Athena had made it to the case in time. She grabbed what was inside as quickly as humanly possible, unaware that she had the slightest bit of added superhuman speed.

Putting what was inside the acse in the inside of her jacket pocket she grabbed the empty case quickly. Realizing Natasha was fighting off the person from getting to her. "Give it to me, Athena. Now!" Natasha said, Athena threw her the case. This making the masked individual go after Natasha once more.

It was blurry to Athena, but she saw Natasha get kicked in the gut and thrown out into the water. Out of instinct Athena ran off the bridge and jumped into the water as well. Her action accidently causing her to use her hydrokinesis. The water had a faint violet glow to it as she made contact with it. Swimming up to Natasha, she saw as Natasha signalled for them to go the opposite direction. 

The two made it back onto land, both panting and in pain from what had just happened. Athena having her superhuman abilities wasn't in as bad shape as Natasha. "Here." Athena breathed out as she took out glowing vials of some red serum out of her pocket, this being what was in the case.

"How... the hell?" Natasha exhaled, grabbing the vials. "I learned from you, remember? Training lesson two, if someone wants something badly enough to kill for it-" Athena began, "Then make sure that's your main objective. Retrieve it before them." Natasha then finished in unison with Athena.

Natasha then realized there was what seemed to be a polaroid picture from a photobooth in the vials. There were two young girls in the picture. One with blonde hair and the other with dark hair that was dyed blue. 

"Oh shit." Muttered Natasha. "Is that..." Athena trailed off in a slight shock. "Me and my sister." Natasha stated in somewhat of a murmur. 

***

a/n: short, but hey. here's the first chapter of act two. this will be the black widow portion, if that wasn't already obvious. idk why i said that, but still. i'll write another later, but i have a home football game to go to at my school soon, so peace out.