Part 2: Chapter 44

Start from the beginning

I quickly eyed the room before dropping my bag on the floor by the door. We headed back towards the kitchen and then out the back door. We spotted the hot tub to the left of the deck. It took all three of us to remove the cover.

"Now how you work this shit?" Penny bent down towards the back of the hot tub. It was definitely the biggest one I've seen in person. She started pressing buttons and eventually it turned on. The LED lights in the water came to life, and the jets started pumping out bubbles. The sound itself was soothing as hell.

"Y'all got a hair tie or something? I paid too much money to ruin my hair on the first night," I said.

"I might have one in my bag but it's in the room," Briana said.

"That's fine. I'll go get it."

"Don't get lost, especially looking like that," Penny teased and I stuck my middle finger up at her. She just loves messing with me unprovoked.

I went through the sliding doors that connected to the kitchen. I was shocked at who I saw because I didn't know that she was coming back to the Airbnb as well.

"Oh hey," I said to the girl that was talking to Brandon at the club, aka Briana's friend. Her and Brandon were in the kitchen looking all cozy and shit.

"Hey," she waved back. At least she was one of the ones that I actually liked. It was her, plus the other one. I didn't care for the girl that was flirting with Cairo...and not because she was flirting with Cairo. She can talk to Cairo all she wants, I just didn't like how standoffish she was.

"I didn't catch your name even though we danced together and everything," I said walking up to her. She extended her hand.

"Sky," she said, and I shook her hand. "I'm Asha."

"I like your bathing suit. You look great."

"Thanks. You can join us if you want. I don't think Briana and P would mind."

"I'm not staying too long and I didn't bring anything with me," she shrugged.

"No it's cool. Is your friend here too? The one that danced with us?" I asked.

"Yea, her name is Aniya."

"She's upstairs playing 2k with Cairo and Derek. She's actually pretty good," Brandon spoke up. I nodded and walked off. I didn't plan on going to the game room, so I kept to my destination of finding a hair tie. I got to Briana and Penny's room. Both of their bags were flipped upside down on the bed like they just flung them shits without a care in the world. Their clothes were still on the floor from when we changed.

I looked through Briana's duffle bag but I didn't see a hair tie. I zipped her stuff back up and left the room. I went back down to the first floor and tiptoed around Brandon and Sky.

When I got back out to the hot tub, Penny and Briana had their tongues down each other's throats. Ugh, just my luck. My feet padded the floor boards as I scurried across the deck and over to them.

"I'm gone for two seconds," I bent down to their level, placing my elbows on the side of the hot tub. Briana was the first to pull away.

"Sorry," she laughed.

"It's cool. I get it. Y'all a thing now. You don't have to hide it from me since I already know," I rolled my eyes. "But anyway, y'all have fun."