Last Chapter

After that day at their house, jungkook's friends keep asking about some of the girls and really in serious to court them. It's make jungkook laughing really hard because that time, they really annoyed each other and didn't get along at all but now! They asking for their numbers, name and everything about them.

Tzuyu and the girls also finally graduated with a quiet good final result. She can futher her future as a mathematician too and it's make jungkook really really proud of her! He never thought this dumb girl actually capable too! Capable in attracting his heart and also capable in studying.

For one week, Tzuyu keep getting lazy, emotional and also clingy. He seem to know why and wanted to comfirm this by seeing a doctor. And guess what? The result it positive! He will become a dad!

He become the most happy person in the world that tine and really taking care of her strictly. Yes STRICTLY because he love her and wanted the best for her. Eunha also seem to fall in love with mingyu and so do mingyu! He knew because Mingyu keep asking for a advice from him on how to attract her! He can't help but being the most supportive and happy person when knowing this.

Tzuyu also still keep in touch with eunha and already threat her just like her own bestfriends too. There is no hate towards each other anymore but sometimes... when jungkook with eunha, she feels become more jealous and sulking. Jungkook know this might be because of her unstable hormone and emotion! She's pregnant right!

Yeahhh jungkook just need to be much more patience amd what the most he need to wait is....

he can't doing 'that' with her for a while! No! The doctor said it's not giving any effect to the baby but yeah, just to make sure there is nothing bad happend, he need to stop and control his desire for almost one year!

It's really difficult for him! He can't resist her sexy looks, her body and her everything!

AFTER THAT ONE YEAR,

Tzuyu finally giving a birth to a small baby boy and really looks like jeon jungkook. She can't denied that he really looks like him! no offence!

Everything going back to normal,

Mingyu and eunha getting married.

And guess what?

Some of the boys already in their relationship with the girls! Oh man....

Tzuyu feel her life is complete! With Jeon jungkook, her son, her parents and her friends. And so do jungkook. He feel the same.

-

"M-mom... Can i sleep with you tonight?" A one year and half little boy said to tzuyu. Yes it's her son.

Tzuyu take a glance to jungkook who already shooking his head in silent.

"You can't... You already have a room right?" Tzuyu said and booping his little nose. He pouting and look down in sulking. His looks is like jungkook but his behaviour is 100% like tzuyu!

"Alright alright. You can..." Tzuyu said makes jungkook eyes widened and giving a deep glare. She look at jungkook and nodding a little means she need to fulfilled this request by her son. Jungkook sighing in annoyed to his own son!

They get inside the room, laying down as their son was sleeping between them! It's really annoying for jungkook. He keep glancing and clenching his jaw. Yeah, he can't do anything too.

When that little kook sleeping, jungkook sit up on the bed, and look at tzuyu who also sleeping peacefully. He tap her cheeks a little makes she slowly open her eyes.

"Hm?" She ask in half asleep.

jungkook smirking a little and slowly lift up his son, placing him at his spot before he laying down beside tzuyu.

"I'm sorry boy but your mom is mine."

He pulling her closer, giving a kiss as tzuyu immediately respond to it slowly as she actually still in half asleep!

"I miss you! Huh this little boy!" He mumbled between the kiss as she smiling a little because she know what he means. She often spending her time with little kook and not jeon jungkook. That's why. He kissing her deeply, tasting her lips as she just let it evem though she was sleepy.

He pulling her more closer, planting a kiss on her neck for a while makes she groaned before hugging her tightly.

"I love you." He whispered and snuggling his face onto her neck, hugging each other until they drifted into a dreamland.

They love each other and little kook is their witness.

-end-

GUYS, READ THIS! IT's A MUST! 🥺‼️‼️‼️
NEED TO READ! ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Thankyou for who keep commenting, voting and reading this books! I already remember each of you guys that loyal of commenting and voting all my books now and before! i really like you guys! <3 the comments and vote really give me a courage! Thankyou you guys.

:) So today, actually... I want to tell you guys that I will going to a college soon. I think three weeks from today? and... i think i'm not publishing 'My Cruel Husband'

but......

if you guys really want it, Keep commenting or voting all of my books ( which i can see you guys really eager to read it) and then I think I will considered it! I will do my best to published it if you guys really want it. Yeah... i just want my readers to be happy! So yeah!

Btw thankyou again for supporting this books! I love you guys! Thankyou <3