Chapter 35

For a day, Tzuyu keep wearing her cold face and ignoring him as she was really disappointed and sulking over him. Jungkook rubbing his nape and take a sit beside her on the couch as she just focusing her eyes on the movie.

"Did i do something wrong?" He ask and gulping but she didn't aswer him. He sigh and immediately stood up, walking towards their room. He keep walking back and forth thinking what is his fault. He really didn't have any ideas in this aspect which is LOVE. He don't know how to treat girls and don't know how to express his feelings towards her.

He grab his phone, calling for his hyungs as he think they might know about this. Yeah.. they already major in this aspect but.. still didn't have any girlfriend!

"Hyung!"

"Yes Jeon jungkook." Jin said through the call.

"Hyung.."

He start to telling jin the story of what happened between he and tzuyu as jin sighing deeply while shooking his head.

"Yah jeon jungkook. Drop your formalities! Just be frank and naughty! I mean, being a bad boy. Girls usually like it." Jin said makes jungkook raising his eyebrows.

"Bad boy? What the hell hyung?! I don't know what you mean!" He lied even though actually he know what jin means.

"Be more touchy, pervert but at the same time caring, lovely and capable. Set it in mind jeon jungkook. Nah, i'm busy. Watch a dramas to learn!" Jin said and then hang up the call. Jungkook sighing and biting her lower lips, considering what jin said just now. Should he really being like that?!

He want to but... he really didn't brave enough to being that touchy towards her. What will she react?

He walk to the study room, turning on his laptop, searching for the information about girls. He need this. He need to attract her.

He look on his table as his eyes suddenly caught a book. A weird book that he never seen before. He furrowed his eyebrows and grabbing that book, flipping the page one by one.

Chou Tzuyu's secret book.

He raise his eyebrows and flipping again seeing there is many drawings, quotes and what the most attracting his eyes is... the last page of the book.

My ideal type's of man <3

• Handsome
• Rich ( is a bonus )
• A little bit genius is already ok
• Know to comfort me :) Saying " I will support you, It's okay I'm here and others phases!"
must be good and kind like dad ^=^
• Have a good body!
• Major in fulfill my wish
• Being my hero

Last : • I prefer a guy who really possessive, bad boy and really attractive outside but he's actually really lovely and soft inside :) Please! I hope my future boyfriend is like this ^-^

That's what he read from the last page. He sigh deeply and put the books again. He started to thinking whether he fulfilled her ideal types or not. It's look like he's too far away from her type.