Chapter 7

It's already 9:00 PM as Jungkook taking a shower while tzuyu was scrolling her phone on the bed. They didn't talk at all and the situation really looks tense.

He walk to the mirror only with a towel wrapped around his waist makes tzuyu's eyes who just focusing on the phone before this suddenly focusing on him. Her eyes slightly widened and really can't take off her eyes from his body at all. His wet hair and body that really hot and sexy makes her cheeks reddened but... still, she didn't look away or blink at all!

She gulping and keep staring on him while he was drying his hair with a small towel. He look onto the mirror and seeing she was staring at him makes he slightly smirking out of sudden. He turn around his body, showing the full view of his ripped abs, arm muscles and thin waist. She could feel her mouth was watering because of this sight of him.

"What are you staring at?!" He ask and glaring onto her deeply. She gulping and shook her head before averted her eyes away from him.

"N-nothing..." She said slowly and act like she was scrolling onto the phone again. He smiling a little and then continued his works while she keep glancing to him. She didn't know that he noticed this. They continue their own until late night and take a sleep together. But not in such a romantic way!

-

Tzuyu going to the University alone just like what she did before this at his old university. It doesn't mean that he don't want to send her there but... she still didn't know that he was her professor. She didn't know what his work or anything about him!

She get inside the lecture hall and all the students look at her in amazed.

"You're a New Student?!" A girl with a blonde short hair said makes she smiling and nodding to her. She nodded and smiling a little.

"Er yes! I'm tzuyu. Hope we can get along." She said as the boys still mesmerized and looking at her in their heart eyes.

"Tzuyu-ah! Come here!!" Another girl who sit beside that blonde girl said. She nodded and walk to her and take a sit beside her before all the girls around her look at her with their smile.

"You're pretty! I'm Lisa!"

"I'm Sana!"

"Yes girl, I'm nayeon."

"Jennie is here!"

"Whatever it is, I'm chaeyoung." The blonde girl said.

The others also start to introduce themselve as some of them named Momo, Mina, Jihyo, Dahyun, Rosè and Jisoo!

"Nice to know such a pretty and good girls like you guys." Tzuyu said and smiling before a group of boys running from outside and get inside the lecture hall in rush.

"Mr. Jeon! Mr. Jeon!!! Get prepared!" They shout as all of the students fixed their posture and taking a biology books from their own bags. They all looking straight to the front and acting just like they were in a army! She slightly feel weird and also do the same as them but.. in her mind she keep feeling nervous. She's full with curious feelings too!

'Mr.Jeon?' She asking herself and gulping.