Chapter 2

Tzuyu was scrolling her phone after refreshed her body. Suddenly the door of her room slowly swung open makes she look at her mom who is wearing a awkward, uneasy face.

"Oh mom. Why?" She ask and fix her posture, sitting on the bed straightly. Her mom look at her and smiling a little before walk towards her, take a sit beside her on the bed.

The room filled with silence while tzuyu was waiting her mom to talk but... her mom was in hesitate to ask about this.

"Mom?! Why!????" She ask while furrowing her eyebrows in weird. This is really not looks like her mom!

"ermm... Tzuyu-ah, If i said this, you can't getting mad, or whatever okay?"

Tzuyu nooded and waiting for her mom to continue her words.

"Like this, You need to get married with Mrs and Mr Jeon's son? is it okay?" Her mom said makes her eyes widened and froze before shouting, shrieking in annoyed and disagreed!

"What the hell mom?! No!!! I don't want! I'm still studying! i didn't know him!" She shout and making excuses as many as she can. She don't want this to happen.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry but.. you need to accept this? Jeon's family already give us their kindness before... including your dad's company. If not.. we can't have this good life that full with wealth." Her mom explain to her makes she gulping and sighing in frustrated. She frustrated, annoyed, disappointed and can't accept this fate but... she need to accept it too no matter what. BECAUSE OF HER MOM AND DAD.

"Please? We will have a dinner tonight? With your future husband too. I'm sure he's obviously your type. He's really good looking." Her mom said with a smile and caressing her cheeks. She can't say no anymore. Her mind keep thinking that she need to accept this for her parents. Yes, she have to sacrifice too.

"hmm" She hummed makes her mom smiling widely, hugging her and then give a peck on her cheek.

"Tonight, at 8 PM. We will wait for you downstairs!" Her mom said while stood up and walk away to exit her room. When her mom get out and closed the door, she shrieking and punching the pillow to release her frustrated feelings.

"Married??!!! ah fucking no! I'm still studying!" She said and closing her face with her palm. She can't accept this but she need to accept it too!

"ARGHHH!!!!!! I FREAKING HATE THIS!!!" She shout and whining on the bed while wriggling her feet. What should she do.... what if the man is a old man, having a big bump, smelling awful and... not good looking at all!

"God... please help me." She mumbled and closing her eyes, still in frustrated and hoping that her soon to be husband is not bad just like what she think.