Chapter 16

Tzuyu bitting her lower lips in embarrassed of what happened just now as Jungkook tried to broke the tense wall between all of them.

"Why did you come here mom?" He ask while raising his eyebrows.

"Just to look at you guys. And we think we will stay here for 3 days? You guys didn't mind right? Two of your dads are going to their business trip abroad." Jungkook's mom said as he gulping and glancing towards tzuyu who also in shock.

"S-staying here?" She stuttering and look at jungkook too.

ARGH THEY NEED TO ACT LIKE THEY WERE IN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP FOR THREE DAYS!?

"Yes why?! You guys didn't like it? it's okay then—-"

"Ahh no mom! Yes, you guys can." Jungkook cutting tzuyu's mom words and nodding aggressively.

Their moms smiling widely as tzuyu gulping and keep glancing to Jungkook who also in uneasy.

-

Tzuyu walking inside the study room, seeing he was focusing on his laptop with his eyebrows furrowed and looking really mad right now. She raise her eyebrows a little and purposely peaking on the laptop while Walking behind him.

"What are you doing here?! Didn't I told you to not get inside when I'm working?!"  He ask coldly and look at her face. She rolling her eyes and want to take a sit on the couch but he stop her.

"Don't sit! Come here!" He said as she raise her eyebrows and slowly walk towards him. He glaring onto her face for a second before look at the laptop again. He pointing on the laptop screen about her examination's score.

"Look! You fail your examination! You get the worse score. You even didn't know the function of each of the system in human's body?! Didn't I told you to keep focus in every lessons?!" He raise his eyebrows and look at her face. She gulping and make a lazy face.

"BIOLOGY IS NOT MY THINGS." She frown and want to walk away but he grab her hand tightly. Her eyes widened and gulping when seeing he was staring onto every inch of her face.

"You need to have a self study every night with me start from tonight." He glare and stood up from his swivel chair before push her, make her sitting on the chair.

He grab the books and place it in front of her and bending his back, to teach her. He place his face really close to her makes she can see his smooth face, big nose and even his mole.

"Stay focus and look at the book. We will stop after 30 minutes." He said sternly and start to explain everything but he didn't know that she was staring onto his face, studying every inch of his features and even keep looking at his Adam apple.

She gulping when seeing his lips moving as he was talking and explaining to her. He didn't noticed it at all. He really take serious and just explaining everything!

"Understand?!" He ask and turn his face to look at her. Their eyes meeting and their face really close to each other too. His heart thumping loudly and glancing onto her lips. He gulping and can't control his desire. He is a man and have a lust just like another men too!

She can't help but being spelled by him and slowly to move her face forward. He move forward too as their nose brushing with each other.

"JEON JUNGKOOK?!" His mom suddenly shout from outside makes he quickly pull his back and clearing his throat. Tzuyu gulping and look down while cursing to her own self. She feels dumb! 

"Y-yes mom!" He shout and glancing to her before walk in a rush to exit the room with a frustrated feelings towards his mom.

'Just a little bit jeon Jungkook! Haish!!!' He said in his mind, really in frustrated while tilting his head a little. He already hold this for a long time!