Chapter 39

Tzuyu walking alone at the university compound as she actually was waiting for Jungkook. Yeah, they will going back home together.

"Tzuyu!" Mingyu suddenly shout and run towards her while holding a drink.

"Oh Mr.Kim!" She smiling as Mingyu finally in front of her.

"here." He handing her that drink but she didn't take it.

"Here, take it." Mingyu grabbing her hand and giving the drink onto her hand before someone shout in mad.

"KIM MINGYU!!!!!!"

It was Jungkook. He walking with his eyebrows furrowed, his jaw also clenched and she could see that he was really in mad. He grab tzuyu hand and placing her behind him before he glaring onto mingyu's face.

"What the hell did you do?! just stop dreaming and she's my freaking wife!" He glaring while clenching his fist and jaw.

"What bro? I didn't do anything." Mingyu raising his eyebrows and that's make Jungkook more in annoyed. He grab Mingyu by his collar and glaring more deeply.

"Fuck off didn't do anything! You fucking touch her stu--"

"Jungkook...." She hugging him from behind makes Jungkook look at her arms that wrapped around his waist before look up to Mingyu's face again.

"You pissed me off." He let go of mingyu's collar roughly.

"Let's go!" He grabbing her hand and want to drag her but Mingyu stop him by blocking his way.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Don't worry. I'm not that stupid to snatch your wife. But... If you treat her bad, that time maybe I will snatch her?" Mingyu said with a chuckled. Jungkook rolling his eyes and sighing in annoyed.

"As if I will treat her bad. You don't know how good I am. In bed or in whatever aspect." Jungkook said proudly with a tint smirk and raising his eyebrows. Tzuyu already grabbing his arm, hiding her face in embarrassed of this topic that this two men talking.

Mingyu leaning his head forward and tapping Jungkook's shoulder a little before whispering onto something.

"She's looking good." Mingyu whispered purposely to tease Jungkook before pulling his head back and glancing to tzuyu's skirt. Jungkook glaring to him again grabbing tzuyu's waist then pulling her closer to him.

YES MINGYU REALLY DIDN'T MEAN THAT HE JUST WANT TO TEASE JUNGKOOK.

He lean to Mingyu's ear too and smirking before talking.

"You only can see what outside but I already see what inside and already taste it. I'm sorry." He pull his head back and smirking before dragging tzuyu away, leaving Mingyu chuckled alone. He really can't digest of how Jungkook change 180°!! Jungkook never like this.

Mingyu shook his head with a tint smile before walk away too.