Chapter 50

They get inside their house after having that 'FUN' dinner as tzuyu staying silent, didn't look or touching Jungkook. He sigh deeply and grabbing her hand, dragging her to the couch.

He make she sit on the couch and then he take a sit beside her.

"Tzuyu...."

She still look down, feeling really down and really upset.

"Hey baby.. I told you——"

"I'm sorry. I'm not good enough for you. I even didn't know what you like or what you didn't like. Eunha really perfect for you"

"Shhhhhh i don't freaking want to hear that! I told you i fucking didn't like her! I love you so what about her? Don't freaking care and don't ever talking about this again!" He said sternly as she could see his eyes getting slightly mad. Yes he mad. He mad because she always putting someone else more that herself! Argh! Just forget about someone else and just focus on their relationship already!

His eyes slowly getting withered and caressing her cheeks slowly.

"I love you... Please stop talking about someone else? I love you and you love me so don't even care about someone else."  He raise his eyebrows as she nodding with her lips pouting a little.

He smiling a little and stood up before lifting her up bridal style, walking to their room. He sit on the bed as she stay still on his lap, staring onto his face. He staring onto her too with a tint smile and then raising his eyebrows.

"How about tonight we do that ——"

"ugh... I'm tired..." She purposely saying this to look how he will react while stretching her arms makes he sighing and look away to the side, slightly feel disappointed.

She chuckled and wrapping her arms around his neck, planting a peck on his jaw.

"Should we?" She whispered makes he immediately look at her with his excited sparkling eyes. He nodded aggressively before she quickly attacking his lips. He respond to the kiss wildly while sneaking his hand at her bare waist. She groaned a little because of the light touch and he laying down onto the bed while she still taking over the kiss.

Her hand roaming inside his shirt too makes he clenching his jaw and look up because of her touch. She kiss his neck, making her marks too for this time makes he groaned.

"Ba-by don't tease me like this. Ughhhh.." He whispered between the groaned and keep arching his neck. She give a last bite on his thick neck and staring onto his face that seem really messed up too.

"I'm not teasing you. I just giving you the same thing you give to me!" She shrugged her shoulder and want to get off from on top of him and want to leave him undone like this but...

he grab her for sure!

He pinned her under him this time, glaring deeply into her eyes.

"You turn me on and then want to leave me just like that? No baby. No way." He whispered and planting a kiss on her neck, started to unbuttoning her shirt too as she know where they will go.

It's obviously into that world! World that really giving her pleasure and so do him.