Chapter 25

Jungkook walking to Mingyu's table and glaring deeply while mingyu look up to his face with a tint smirk.

"Why Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

"Don't freaking give tzuyu too much works! You're such an annoying guy." He said as mingyu stood up, fixing jungkook's suit before answering him.

"I didn't give her many works. She was the one that want this. So what?" Mingyu shrugged his shoulder and smirking again.

"Youuuu!!!" Jungkook pointing his index finger on mingyu's face but suddenly the door of professor room being knocked.

"I'm tzuyu. I want to meet Mr.Kim."

Jungkook clenching his jaw and look around, wanted to hide from her. He don't want her to know that he take care of her and being jealous of this. He don't want her to know how his feelings towards her.

Mingyu knocking the table meaning he ask jungkook to hide under his table or.... running right now towards his own table. Which one is faster?

"As if i want to hide at your feet!" Jungkook said amd frowning.

"Then, up to you. She will came in 5. 1,2,3—-"

"Aishhh!!" Jungkook quickly get under the table and mingyu take a sit, acting like there is nothing happened.

"Mr. Kim!" Tzuyu standing in front of mingyu's table.

"Ouh tzuyu. How's your examination?"

"It's good! There is many questions that I already did before!" Tzuyu said excitedly as mingyu glancing towards jungkook under the table. Jungkook frown in annoyed.

"Tzuyu, did I give you too many works?" Mingyu ask.

"Hm?! No! I like it!" Tzuyu said makes mingyu smirking and glancing to jungkook again.

"Ouh so.. you like it. I see." Mingyu smiling to her.

Jungkook clenching his jaw and give a pinch on mingyu's leg makes mingyu shout in pain.

"ARGHHH!"

"Why Mr.Kim?!" Tzuyu ask in shocked and worried.

"Er no no! I have a cramp. It's okay!" He said as tzuyu smiling and nodding.

"Alright. Then I'm going back first!" She walk away from the professor room as jungkook sighing in relief. He quickly get out from the table and glaring to mingyu again.

"Don't freaking cross the line Mr. Kim Mingyu." He said before walk out from the room too. He feels annoyed. He know that tzuyu really like mathematics that's why she really doing her best. But.... didn't she know that mingyu also want to court her...?

It's annoyed jungkook very much! Tzuyu is his wife! There is no one can get closer to her.