Chapter 47

"Jungkook-ah!" Eunha call for jungkook from behind as he turn his body around, seeing she was running towards him. He sighing a little and really afraid if tzuyu will misunderstood about this. He dont want to be this closer to eunha..!

"Yes?"

"Let's have a dinner tonight. With mingyu too." Eunha said and look at him with a tint smile. He gulping and grabbing his phone from his pocket.

"I will ask tzuyu first? And maybe she will come with me? Is it okay?" He ask makes eunha feeling upset. She sigh and smiling slightly before nodding.

Baby... I will have a dinner with eunha and mingyu tonight. Will you come with me? :(

In the other side, Tzuyu was telling what happened to the girls as they all eyes widened hearing this story. They really didn't expect this! Her phone beeping as she immediately scrolling onto it. She read a message from him and then showed it to the girls.

"What?!! No tzuyu. You need to go! What if Mrs. Eunha will flirt with jungkook?! No, You need to go!" Jennie said as they all nodding in agreed.

"But...."

"Argh! Come here! I will reply it!" Lisa snatch her phone from her hand and immeditely typing a message, being help by the other girls too.

Alright baby booo boo! I love you so much. see you soon. I already miss you. I want to kiss you deeply, hug you and even eating you right now! :(

Jungkook chuckled a little seeing this message and slightly in weird! She never this clingy in message! He didn't know that it's actually from the girls, not tzuyu. Eunha sighing when seeing he like this as jungkook slowly look up to her face.

"Okay. She will go with me. See you soon!" Jungkook said and smiling a little before walk away from her.

Tzuyu grab her phone again and eyes widened when seeing this kind of message!

"Yah!!! Are you guys crazyy?????!!!!!!!! Argh crazyy!!!! I will kill you guys if he doing something to me!!!" Tzuyu shout as they all laughing really hard and quickly running away from her. She grinding her teeth and immediately catching for them in mad. What if he really take this message serious just like what he did before!

'Ugh!!! I will obviously die!!!' She thought and gulping a little. Oh no.... she can't! She really can't hold too long if he act like that. He's too good in that aspect huh! How can a bookworm before can be that wild right! Where is he learned?!!