Chapter 28

"Yo~ Jeon jungkook!" A group of guy came and take a sit with him makes he raise his eyebrows.

"Hyung? When did you guys comeback here?!" He ask as they all taking a seat around him. Jungkook actually zoning out alone, thinking about his relationship with tzuyu at the restaurant. He never thought that he will meet his childhood friends here! Some of them actually a successful businessman, some of them is an actor and also a model! They really known well!

"Yeah.. I will continue my business here!" Taehyung said as the others nodding too.

"Me too. For looking my parents. They become old day by day.. so, I think It's good right?" Jimin shrugged his shoulder. Jimin is a businessman too.

"I'm tired of seeing New York's girls" Jin suddenly said and of course the girls will catching him since he was a top model there!

"Feeling yourself!" Yoongi frown of jin's statement and receiving a laugh from Namjoon and Jhope.

"Arghh hyung! Shut up! I'm not in my mood." Jungkook said sternly and sighing in annoyed. Jin raising his eyebrows and look at the boys in turn.

"What's wrong jeon jungkook?! Did your arranged marriage gone wrong?" Namjoon ask makes jungkook look up towards him in annoyed.

"Don't freaking mention ARRANGED marriage." He rolled his eyes and want to stood up but taehyung stop him by grabbing his hand. He sit down again and take a deep sigh.

"Alright alright it's my fault. Then.. What's wrong?" Namjoon ask.

"Mingyu. You guys knew him right? He likes my wife too and gonna court her because he knew we got married not because of love."

Jimin smirking and poking his arm.

"You already fall for her hmmm??"

"Right! You fall for her! That's why you afraid right?!" Jin ask.

"Tched, Nonsense. I don't know my feelings towards her.." Jungkook raise his eyebrows. The boys already knew how he is. He don't know about love, he strict and never take care of girls before. That's why he don't have any ideas about this even though he feel like he want to kiss her, he want to touch her and want her always to be with him. He don't know how to interpret his own feelings and don't want to admit it.

"If you getting mad and jealous when she's with mingyu then it's call love jeon jungkook." Taehyung frown. Yes Jeon Jungkook is good and high in his IQ but not for his EQ. They all know that.